Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration and put job number 18-06237 in the subject line.
***NO CORP TO CORP***
Developer - Java (Systems Administrator - III)
Irving TX (Hidden Ridge)
6+ Month Contract
***NO CORP TO CORP***
• 12 years overall experience in designing and developing IT solutions
• At least 8+ years of solid experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies
• 3 years of Experinece in designing and developing Mobile App developement for various Operating systems includign iOS & Andriod
• Good experience and knowledge of UX processes, methods and artifact creation including Information Architecture, User Research Methods, UI & Interaction Design, Usability Testing, Prototyping & Visual design
• Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services - SOAP/REST, Web Technologies like HTML, CSS. Markup Languages like XML and JSON
• Excellent skills in Eureka Service Registry, Ribbon Load Balancer, Spring Cloud Config.
• Experience in different IDEs including Eclipse, J Developer and Net Beans, and J2EE standard compatible application servers like WebLogic, Tomcat, and JBoss.
• Expeirence in DevOps, Agile Methodologies, CI/CD methods and tools, e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, is a huge plus
• Strong experience in UX / UI design for Mobile UI (Android& iOS) and Web.
• Excellent skills in Cloud development on Cloud Foundry, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• A solid portfolio demonstrating innovative design solutions
• Experience in responsive design techniques to support multiple devices like Desktops/Laptops and Mobile devices including Tablets.
• Proficiency with design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign Dreamweaver etc to build images & Logos as needed.
• Deep understanding of automated job scheduling (ESPX, Autosys), version control concepts,and SDLC.
• Excellent Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Big Data technologies, distributed file systems, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Hbase is a plus
• Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external teams.
• Finance & Telecom background preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Responsible for creating innovative and consistent user experience, aligned with Visual Guidelines and in compliance with the UX & Design Standards
• Work closely with business counterparts, IT stakeholders, application development teams, business users
• Ensure complex user interfaces are designed, deveoped and delivered in a most compelling way.
• Docuemnt Developement Guidelines, code reviews, Architecture and detailed design diagrams for the Web applications.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across multiple devices include mobile devices & Tablets that support diffrent browsers like Chrome, IE & firefox and Operating systems like iOS & Andriod.
• Troubleshoot the issues reproted, work creatively and analytically to solve problems and design solutions
• Ability to manage multiple large simultaneous projects in a fast, dynamic and demanding workplace.
• Engage with Telecommunication partners, IT Teams, Offshore teams and consulting partners to ensure solutions developed meet deliverables and transform Telecommunication.
• Ability to create high level design documents and detail design documents and execute them.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue