Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
IT SENIOR AUDIT LEADER
IT Senior Lead Auditors participate in integrated audits and will have opportunities to lead (in-charge) audits in accordance with client policy. This role will involve participation in audits generally as the subject matter expert and as the leader coordinating and guiding the specific IT related business controls testing. In addition, there may be technology or change control audits where this role will lead the overall body of work.
With guidance/support from the engagement supervisors the IT Senior Lead Auditor:
• Identifies and assesses key IT and data related risks and controls within the business processes and develops effective test plans for engagements with limited guidance
• Exhibits appropriate judgment regarding issue notification
• Issues draft findings to internal client (business partner) management
• Drafts final audit reports for review by the engagement supervisor and Senior Audit Manager
• Coaches junior staff regarding required knowledge and skills
Senior Lead Auditors exhibit understanding of related business functions that include technology, operational, financial, and regulatory understanding across multiple businesses.
This position is responsible for leading projects that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity and often handles additional assignments simultaneously.
Senior Lead Auditors are able to:
• Develop and apply effective project leadership skills
• Demonstrate professional skepticism
• Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner
• Write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions
• Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management
• Effectively coach and guide other team members through the audit process
4+ years of experience in one of the following: audit, technology risk management, information security, IT program management, technology governance, or availability management
• Audit experience at a large financial institution or accounting firm.
• A BS/BA degree or higher.
• Certification in one or more of the following: CISA, CIA, or CPA.
• Experience leading (auditor-in-charge) IT audit or risk management projects.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
• Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes. Other Desired Qualifications
• Knowledge and work experience in consumer lending or with consumer lending products and processes
• ITGC audit experience
• IT Audit or IT risk analysis experience specific to automated business controls
• Proficient with a broad knowledge of all key IT processes (application development, production management, information security, data governance) but has developed sufficient proficiency and specialization in one or more of these processes to render the professional judgments required of an auditor-in-charge Job Expectations
• Ability to travel 20% or more of the time
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue