Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Diversant has an immediate need for a Salesforce Developer for a top financial institution in Richmond, VA.
• Strong SF background
• Jenkins is a plus
• Any automated CI/CD deployment
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Developer to work closely with Product Managers and team members to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in Financial Services industry. The Developer is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. Role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams.
· Bachelor's degree or military experience.
· Salesforce.com Administrator Certification.
· At least 4 years managing CRM software projects.
· At least three experience designing and developing software components in a web-based systems architecture.
· At least 3 years of experience as a salesforce.com developer.
· At least 3 years of experience managing the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce Development Community application.
· At least 3 years’ experience with Service Oriented Architecture
· 5+ years of experience with the salesforce development toolkit including Apex, Test classes, Triggers, Visualforce, HTML, CSS, JQuery, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and migration tool.
· 3+ years of experience with the AppExchange tools.
· 3+ years of experience supporting Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, validations, custom permissions, and approvals.
· 3+ years of experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load, (ETL) tools.
· 3+ years of experience in real-time Salesforce Development Community (SFDC) data integration with Enterprise systems.
· 3+ years of experience with SOAP/REST API development.
· 2+ years of experience converting business requirements into solution designs
· 1+ year of experience with Lightning.
· 1+ years of experience leading or facilitating sessions to define and document business requirements.
· 3+ years of Agile Scrum Methodology experience.
What you'll do:
· Demonstrate functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
· With minimal guidance, design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on the industry best practices as well as business needs
· Deliver solutions and support for break-fix issues to manage saleforce.com platform Handle numerous projects/priorities using sound development practices and organizational skills to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
· Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
· Provide current best practice and third Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
· Create system documentation/play books, participate as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design, and code reviews.
· Hands on experience using force.com technologies including SFDC triggers and controllers, VF page development, sObjects, and SOQL Demonstrates successful implementation of Batch Apex and/or Schedule Apex development.
· Experience in number of production support activities including change management, release management, capacity planning, incident management
· Participate and engage in all team meetings
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue