Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Develops, configures, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May collaborate with Team mambers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical and Functional knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
• Strong knowledge of procedural and object oriented programming techniques.
• Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in application development utilizing ABAP/4.
• Minimum of 2 years SAP development experience in ECC 5.0 / 6.0 utilizing the new SAP NetWeaver ABAP technologies.
• 2 years of recent development experience in SAP FI/CO, GL (New GL)/AM.
• 2 years of SAP Techno Functional experience in SAP FI and CO modules.
• Experience in researching, recommending, and developing user exits, BADI’s,BTE’s, Enhancement Points, and using the Switch Framework
• Extensive experience in FRICEW objects.
• Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Runtime Analysis and System monitoring.
• Experience in Interfaces-EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's
• Experience in date Conversions using BAPI/BDC/LSMW.
• Experience using ABAP Objects and controls technology (ALV)
• Experience and proficiency in SAP development tools and technologies such as UI5, Fiori, OData Services, Webdynpro, Workflow.
• Good to Have ECC6.0, Ehp8, HANA Enterprise suite, S/4 HANA ,MDG and BRFplus experience
• Hands on experience on SAP UI5, Fiori (implementation of standard apps and extensions of standard apps)Extensive experience in Software Development methodologies and the Software Development Lifecycle ( Waterfall and Agile )
• Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams.
• Experience implementing & integrating third party Tax engine with SAP.
• Global SAP implementation for APAC/LATAM/EMEA.
• Experience with International Tax Solution Development/Reporting/Forms.
• SAP Data Archiving.
• Hands on experience in SAP BW, SAP Hana, SAP Solution Manager .
• Development experience with HANA - AMDP, CDS, ADB.
• Utilize capabilities of mobile services and UI5 to develop mobile applications
• SAP Performance tuning, ATC (ABAP Test Cockpit), CVA (Code Vulnerability Analysis), RAL (read access logging).
• Experience with New ABAP eclipse tool for development.
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue