Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Cloud Sr. Software Eng/Architect
Email Lwible@Diversant.com for details.
MUST be able to work on Diversant's W2! Due to the nature of the position, DIVERSANT can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will NOT be considered. (NO C2C). Local candidates are preferred. W2 ONLY!
Need an experienced Software Engg proficient at the techniques that go into the formulation of solutions, including collecting customer requirements and assessing solution alternatives based on tradeoffs in cost, performance, reliability and security, and be able to partner with the Network, business and other IT teams to recommend the most appropriate solution for the business projects. This position requires practical skills and experience with many applications and technologies, and thorough knowledge of Billing and Finance systems. The solution architect oversees strategic initiatives to transform BSS/OSS applications and migrate them to Public or Private Cloud. The Role requires 10+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering large scale initiatives for Billing and Finance applications. An employee in this role is expected to architect and deliver programs to key Billing and Rating migration projects to migrate customers from mainframe systems to open source systems.
● Manage multiple competing projects/programs simultaneously.
● Provide architecture direction by working across the I.T, Network and business teams in migrating Billing systems from Mainframe to Open Source platform.
● Design detailed technical solutions /specifications which will be implemented by teams in US and India
● Should be able to see gaps in the existing solution and make recommendations on how to fill the gap and create a solution to solve the problem.
● Demonstrate expert proficiency using appropriate tools, platforms, and languages. While also enhancing supervisory skills, shows initiative and takes responsibility for decisions that impact project and team goals.
● Proactively gather insights into the business requirements and bridge gaps between technical challenges and business requirements
● Coordinate with other Architects, designers, developers, project managers and senior management on a daily basis to deliver Billing and Migration projects with a very high quality.
● Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
● Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.
● Possess strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations to executives, Revenue assurance and business clients for all critical business and I.T initiatives
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent training and experience in software development projects.
• 8+ year experience in Strategic business Evolution and Planning
• 5+ year experience in any of these systems : Billing, Finance, Settlements, Loans, Payments, Collections
• 3+ year experience in Cloud Native Applications – Public or Private Cloud deployment
• 2+ year experience in Cassandra, Apache SPARK, Kafka, Hazelcast, Oracle
• 8+ year experience in telecommunication, development and delivery
• 8+ year experience in information technology, including leading project teams in systems analysis or software engineering
• 5+ year experience in resource management, project prioritization, problem solving, issue management and negotiation, and mediation
• Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Experience with AWS or equivalent cloud technologies
• Knowledge of multiple SDLC methodologies, standards, procedures and organization that contribute to the development and deployment of technology solutions.
• Having a knowledge of 3GPP standards ( 5G) standards is preferred
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue