Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant is seeking a Performance Tester for our Walnut Creek, CA Client.
Walnut Creek, CA
W2 candidates will only be considered at this time.
3 + years of experience in LoadRunner script creation, execution and troubleshooting
· MQ knowledge, reading the queues, identifying errors
· Experience with REST is preferred
· Experience with performance testing tools is preferred:
· Strong understanding of performance testing methodologies best practices
· Provide guidance to testers on test script creation, execution and troubleshooting for complex issues
· Ability to lead performance optimization efforts
· Participate in performance test requirements reviews
· Strong defect identification and triaging skills
· Ability to direct toward root cause analysis of issues and to clearly communicate finding to QA and Project management leadership
· Ability to develop and review performance test plan and test scenarios
· Strong skills in test results analysis and review
· Ability to work early or late hours to support the offshore team
· Ability to mentor other junior performance resources
*Performance testing of platforms, applications and products through pre-production environments * Ability to conduct reviews of performance results in non-prod environments
* Proficient in utilization of Performance Engineering Tools and scripting.
* Develop performance tests based on use cases
* Execute tests, and participate in troubleshooting when issues are identified.
* Provide analysis of performance testing results and provide insights into where optimization opportunities and application inefficiencies exist.
* Perform pro-active performance review of production systems and provide feedback and recommendations to application teams to improve stability and performance proactively and on both a need basis
Qualified Candidates please contact Holly at Diversant with your resume profile: email@example.com
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue