Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Long term contract!
W2 ONLY! NO C2C
Email Lwible@Diversant.com for details.
MUST be able to work on Diversant's W2! Due to the nature of the position, DIVERSANT can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will NOT be considered. (NO C2C). Local candidates are preferred. W2 ONLY!
Responsible for 24*7 production support of mission critical applications utilizing ESRI ArcGIS, running on Windows platform and Citrix, and utilizing Oracle, Postgres databases. The role requires expertise with Windows Server operating system, with some familiarity of Linux, as well as Oracle/Postgres Databases and ArcGIS server administration. Need to be able to configure Windows servers, deploy middleware packages, networking setup, configure Active Directory, domain level and local GPO management, and setup servers for application deployment. Deploy code/packages in production and non-production environment, prepare task plans, and follow change management process. Work with application Development, Sys Admins, DBAs and peer IT groups. As part of the 24*7 job requirement, may need to work after normal business hours and some weekends to support releases and outages. Need to be able to join crisis/outage bridges when paged. Provide resolution to issues and mitigate problems proactively.
Systems Engineer/Administrator must be able to function with limited direction and guidance, and be able to diagnose extremely technical and challenging problems within the systems. Must be able to accurately assess problems and if necessary communicate the problem information to peers, support group and HW/OS vendors. Must be able to work in a team environment, demonstrate leadership skills, possess excellent communication skills, and follow established business processes and procedures.
Experience working with AWS is highly desirable. Need to be able to independently architect any future migration of the applications to AWS platform.
- Day to day application support, monitoring and system administration of applications running on Windows, with some exposure to Linux and on Oracle/Postgres Database
- Windows 2008/2012 system administration and support
- Active Directory setup, global groups, service accounts and security management
- Remote Desktop services (RDS) install, support and administration
- Install, setup, monitor and maintain ESRI ArcSDE and ArcGIS Server installations
- Citrix installation, support and administration
- DevOps engagement to drive CI/CD in the build and deployment of applications using tools like Jenkins and Ansible
- Automating manual processes
- Problem (break/fix) analysis & remediation
- 24*7 support for mission critical applications, requires occasionally working after normal business hours and weekends to support releases, application issues and outages
Top 3 requirements:
1) Experience in Windows systems administration, Powershell scripting, Python, Perl
2) Experience in supporting ESRI ArcGIS Server platform
3) Experience in databases like Oracle spatial, Postgres, PostGIS, SQL queries analysis and scripting
4) Windows 2008/2012 server administration
5) Windows Middleware installation and support – IIS, .NET
6) ArcGIS server administration, Arcpy, ArcGIS API for client and server programming, performance tuning
7) Programming in Java script, Python
8) Web technologies - Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic
9) Database technologies - Oracle, Oracle Spatial, Postgres
10) Powershell, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting, Perl
11) DevOps and CI/CD process implementation using JIRA, Jenkins, Ansible
1) Citrix installation, support and administration, monitoring and troubleshooting
2) Experience with Citrix XenApp 6.5+, XenDesktop 7.15
3) Experience of migrating an application to AWS
4) Experience on AWS using EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, Cloudformation, JSON templates, ELB, auto scaling, Cloudwatch
Required Education & Experience:
1) B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, Masters preferred, with 5+ years’ work experience
2) Experience to include hands-on development and production support
Work Location: 700 Hidden Ridge, Irving, TX
Telecommunication to provide laptop/headset
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue