Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Beeline ID: 11430-1
Job Title: User Experience Designer
We hope you like hats because you'll be wearing several as a UX Designer on our Bank Design team.
• Customer Advocate - You'll dig into who our customers are, what language they use, and how they think, then ensure our products speak their language and reflect their mental models
• UX Designer - You'll translate user needs, style guides, and stakeholder requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems through wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows
• Researcher - You'll test your prototypes on real customers, analyze data to prioritize adjustments, and iterate until the solution is elegant and usable...then see it rolled out to millions of people!
• Team collaborator – You'll work closely with content strategists, product managers, developers and business stakeholders to understand and incorporate requirements.
1. Want to be a part of changing banking for good
2. See words as an incredibly powerful tool for connecting with people
3. Prioritize focus and follow-through, and your calendar and to-do lists reflect that
4. Are articulate and prepared, able to confidently substantiate your decisions to peers and senior-level executives alike
5. Have a positive yet practical attitude
6. Work quickly without compromising quality, knowing that iteration and testing are part-and-parcel to designing exceptional user experiences
7. Take initiative, aren't afraid to fail, ask thoughtful questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue