Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant is looking for an Informatica Developer for a financial client for long term contract role.
Informatica ETL Developer
12 - 24 month contract
Only W2 Candidates will be considered at this time
This position involves design and development of the ETL jobs and processes to support the business requirements for Data Warehouse.
7+ years of experience as an ETL developer required.
Familiarity with Informatica, Oracle and UNIX are essential.
Metadata management and data integrity skills will be an added benefit.
• Creates prototypes/ETL specifications based on requirements and analysis of data
• Designs and develops ETL mappings and workflows/sessions
• Creates scripts for Oracle database tables and unit tests them
• Creates/modifies UNIX scripts
• Ensures adherence to locally defined standards for all developed components • Supports the development and design of the internal data integration framework • Performs unit tests and initial QA tests with test data
• Participates in DI design of new Data Warehouse projects
• Participates in design and development reviews
• Creates change controls and coordinates approvals for implementation
• Works with source system owners to resolve source data issues and refine transformation rules
• Support all on-call production duties
W2 candidates please contact Holly at DIversant: email@example.com
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue