Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Diversant has multiple needs for Point of Sales PMs, Bas, and System Admins for one of the top retail companies in your area. My client has multiple awards in tech and relating to best place to work. Interviews beginning immediately. This is a confirmed contract to up to 24 months. We can work W2 with h1 transfers and GC processing or C2C. We provide referral bonuses as well.
We are looking for the below skillsets. By having one of these backgrounds, there are multiple positions you may fit. After speaking, I will send you job descriptions for your review before submittal.
I am a preferred vendor, and a top performing vendor at my client. Further, we have direct lines of contact with most of our managers and will be able to set up interviews asap.
What you need to know:
Client is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst within the Store Technologies Team. Having recently implemented the New POS system, this individual will grow to have a deep knowledge of our business processes and how Point-Of-Sale is integrating with other systems to achieve company's upcoming initiatives. The role requires ability to face-off to a diverse base of user-groups to solicit requirements and manage expectations as to what is achievable within realistic time frames.
• Expeirence in driving the product features from Discovery to Delivery.
• Ability to facilitate Requirements/Design/Test workshops between diverse teams.
• Ability to clearly define/write detailed business requirements including functional/non-functional.
• Outstanding communications skills; able to articulate complex technical topics for non-technical audiences.
• End-to-End understanding of project lifecycle – defining scope and requirements clearly through testing and system implementation.
• Alignment and partnership building with multiple technology and business partners.
• Experience working in Waterfall, Agile Methodologies.
• Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate business units.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and keeps the Timeline Intact.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Required Skills to be successful at this Role:
• Self-starter, Pro-active, Flexible, can-do attitude.
• Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
• Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
• Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Working knowledge of MS office, MS Project, Visio and related tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or any related field.
• Master's degree in Business Administration is a plus.
• 5+ Years of Experience is required.
• 5+ Years of Business Analyst Experience is required.
• Working knowledge and experience with customer facing technical solutions space.
• Retail Experience required, and experience with minimum of 3 years POS and Payments systems is preferred.
• Able to interact at various levels and with various stakeholder types (business, technical, and managerial).
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Due to the nature of the position, Diversant can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue