Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: Job Summary:
This role will be part of Marketing Strategy&Planning group's ongoing support of the Sales organization – specifically the group's support to door-to-door and multi-dwelling strategies. The role will directly support the development and deployment of strategies, deep dive analytics into specific business requests and perform of diagnostic analytics as required.
The specific responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing overall effectiveness of overall door-to-door strategy
- Refining and updating targeting logic for door-to-door strategy
- Performing quarterly strategy updates for door-to-door strategy and analyzing changes in strategy; proactively communicating changes and managing expectations accordingly
- Updating on a quarterly basis multi-dwelling segmentation and providing outputs to the team
- Providing data for potential multi-dwelling contract negotiations
- Performing general diagnostic analysis for door-to-door and multi-dwelling strategies
- Performing diagnostic analysis as requested by key stakeholders
Manage data extraction jobs, and build new data pipelines from various structured and unstructured sources
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on experience with Big Data platforms and software like Hadoop and Hive
- Minimum of 5 years working in an analytical role
- Preferred previous experience working in various programming languages, SAS, Python, R, etc.- Preferred previous experience working or supporting a sales department / organization
- Preferred experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills – ability to structure problems, generate hypothesis, decide which data to collect in order to drive a recommendation
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written, with a high level of comfort writing presentations in PowerPoint
Position Comments: This role requires a SQL test.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue