Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Diversant has multiple openings for DevOps Admins for multiple clients in the Tech industry. My client is rated as one of the most stable companies in the US, a top 50 place to work, and one of the most innovative companies in the US. I have a direct line to the manager and Interviews are beginning immediately. This is a confirmed contract to hire. We provide referral bonuses as well.
Location: Roseland NJ
Contract: Contract to Hire
Type: W2 or C2C is ok
Interviews: 2 rounds. Can do a skype/webex for nonlocal candidates
There are multiple positions you may fit. If interested, please send your resume in an MS Word format along with the best time to talk. We can potentially get you submitted to multiple positions.
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications/operating systems. Also, coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. May report to an executive or a manager.
• Automate the build, administer, and maintain container (Kubernetes) environments within hosted infrastructure and public clouds
• Develop tools for automated build, test, deployment and management of the platform software
• Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, network, and application
• Day to day maintenance activities including but not limited to monitoring, deployments, production support, and performance turning of production environment sized environments
• Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (e.g. Ansible) in production environments
• Strong development skills (e.g. Go, Python) and understanding of software development tools like version control, continuous integration, continuous deployment, package management, and distribution
• Experience developing automation around Terraform or building infrastructure provisioning api’s
• Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms especially Kubernetes (OpenShift?)
• Be able to meaningfully contribute the following tool sets:
• Participate in on-call rotation
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Due to the nature of the position, Diversant can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
In compliance with the Company’s Equal Employment Opportunity Contractor Recruitment/Referral Policy and the Company’s mandatory job posting policies and guidelines, the terms on the next page are either unacceptable or restricted for usage in job postings, email merges or JobDiva. Any failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination of employment.
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue