Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Security Analyst II
Location: Vienna, VA
Length: 6 months+ (could extend)
Provides IT network security engineering for new innovations, project designs, and standards development. Ensures adherence to defined Network Engineering Processes and identifies and helps influence platform strategic direction in coordination with business users' needs and direction.
Responsible for the fundamental organization of a system embodied in its components, their relationships to each other and to the environment, and the principles guiding its design and evolution. Includes all functions related to enterprise-wide data security, such as external pipes and firewalls.
• Provide Firewall management and configuration according to defined standard guidelines and best industry practices.
• Work with Project teams to implement Security Solutions.
• Analyze firewall rules to categorize / prioritize the rules and recommend remediation action plans based on bank's Application types and Domain Boundary environment.
• Review Tufin zero-use rules to identify rules that can be removed and work with the appropriate bank teams to get those rules removed.
• Review Tufin partial -shadows rules and recommend best course of action to reduce shadowed rules
• Review bank's server / systems configuration & make recommendations as to best location for each system based on bank's target state Domain Boundary architecture
• Enterprise network security design standards
• Technology integration point with other bank Engineering towers to provide strategic solutions.
• Feasibility engagements with business groups to ensure integrated network strategies are incorporated early in the process.
• 3 Years of experience in all technical aspects of Network Security Engineering
• 2 Years of experience with Firewall technologies, including hardware refresh, software upgrades, and complex troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience with the development and deployment of Firewall Solutions in medium to large infra-structures
• Experience with advanced rulebase design, rulebase optimization, and global objects
• Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering or Computers
• 2 Years of experience in Technical Leadership of medium to large IT projects
• 6 Years of experience in all technical aspects of Network Security Engineering
• 4 Years working experience with Firewalls, including Palo Alto, Check Point, and Cisco
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue