Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
If interested, please emial 2-3 professional references and an updated resume to email@example.com
The Performance Measurement Team is responsible for supporting Marketing Line of Business within the bank on data requirements and reporting by providing insight into data integrity, data availability and building out self-service reporting capabilities.
The ideal Candidate is an expert Developer/Architect in SQL Server stack of BI tools and must have advanced trouble shooting expertise that would help in maintaining and supporting our legacy stack. The Candidate must have multiple years of expertise in using the SQL Server BI Tool set and should be well versed in all aspects of the product. Candidate should have a strong understanding of data warehousing and BI concepts. Candidate should be able to work in teams in a collaborative manner and have excellent oral and written communication skills. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Support our Reporting BI tools that leverage SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, JAMS, Tableau and MicroStrategy
- Research and conduct Impact analysis on the legacy systems for various projects.
- Provide Design recommendations leveraging SQL Server BI expertise.
- Responsible for delivering against project schedules and activities, requiring validation and certification of global changes to schema or feature design.
- Provide feedback on system performance, tune queries/reports for better performance.
- Stay on top of the daily ETL activities, troubleshoot if necessary, communicate to the stake holders and drive issues to resolution.
- 5+ years experience in developing BI solutions
- Advanced skills in database Design
- Advanced understanding of SQL in accessing and manipulating Data in very large databases, with complex relationships.
- Advanced Data Analysis skills
- Advanced T-SQL development skills
- Advanced ETL skills leveraging SSIS
- Advanced Reporting skills leveraging SSRS
- Advanced Trouble Shooting skills
Foundational knowledge of Banking processes, especially around Sales and Marketing
- Exposure to JAMS/AutoSys orchestration software will be a plus
TOP Must Have:
SQL Server - TSQL
SQL Server BI Tools (SSIS, SSRS)
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue