Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Software Developer on the Service Assurance team is responsible for designing, developing and deploying highly scalable and easily maintainable software platforms. Excellent knowledge about software architecture, system issue and integration / testing with extensive experience in writing JAVA based code with expertise in micro-services. Good communication skills with ability to work independently and/or collaborate with teams to understand requirements and jointly work on resolving issues is essential. Innovative and free thinking able to come up with new ideas and solutions to problems.
Will be a member of micro-services development team to deliver efficient, maintainable, robust Java based micro services. Produce designs and LOE’s, and implement features based on product requirements. Ability to analyze and decompose existing monolithic Applications into Micro services. Collaborating with Deployment and Test Team members to resolve issues. Automate development, testing and deployment process. Perform design, code and test plan reviews to ensure IT development meets the needs of the business. Communicate and resolve application interface issues by engaging other internal organizations. Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to solve complex problems creatively and make decisions. Build strong internal or external customer relationships and manage high level expectations at all levels
• Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of IT development experience with all phases of SDLC including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
• Proven working experience in developing Micro Services
• Solid understanding working with Spring Boot and Cloud Foundry
• Practical experience with NoSQL database technologies; preferably Apache Cassandra
• Practical experience with Apache Kafka and Apache Camel
• Practical experience deploying micro services using Spring Cloud or Kubernetes
• Working knowledge of DevOps tools(GIT, JIRA, Sonar Qube, Artifactory)
• Working knowledge of Application server WebLogic
• Working knowledge of Webserver Nginix
• Solid understanding of Netflix Eureka, Ribbon, Feign etc
• Experience with virtualization and containerization
BS / MS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Standard, flexible, Mon- Friday and occasional weekend work; must be willing to work with VDSI teams (early hours in US) and also must be willing to work with all the teams across eastern, central, and Mountain Time zones in US.
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue