Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please email resume to email@example.com for more information. Reference job number 18-05258.
******** NO CORP TO CORP *********
Locations: CLT, DE OR NJ and Richardson, TX
Serve in the role of a Solutions Architect within Data, Quality & Control organization. Architect will support a variety of initiatives across the data and analytics domain within Consumer, Small Business & Wealth Management Technology.
The Solutions Architect will support business initiatives and strategic efforts that focus on building and leveraging information assets to improve sales and service activities for our business partners with a specific focus on big data technologies and development of data and analytics solutions on big data platforms.
The Solutions Architect will have the following responsibilities:
• Drive conceptual and logical architecture design for new initiatives
• Develop standards, patterns, best practices for reuse and acceleration
• Ensure initiatives are adhering to strategic architecture principles
• Work with business partners to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
• Ability to provide technical recommendations and trade-offs to address business needs and timelines and drive to resolution
• Participate in cross-functional, cross-discipline architecture teams to enhance / set the architectural direction for key business initiatives
• Participate in the continued definition of our target Strategies
• Serve as a fully seasoned, technically proficient resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Will not have direct-reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience designing, building and implementing Big Data solutions in a Hadoop ecosystem
• Hands-on experience in designing, building and implementing analytical environments and business intelligence solutions
• Hand-on experience with ETL tools, technologies and development methodologies
• Understanding of large scale batch processing
• Understanding of large analytical environments, with many stakeholders, users, different (conflicting) sets of requirements, technology stacks
• Understanding of conceptual data modeling
• Ability to provide technical recommendations and trade-offs to address business needs and timelines
• Understanding and experience with web services, APIs and micro-services design and architecture
• Ability to create and drive the implementation of enterprise-level technology strategies
• Ability to create pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short-term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction
• Effectively Influence, Negotiate and Lead technology alternative evaluations and implementations across the Technology and Line of Business organizations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes
• Effective negotiation and team facilitation skills
Technical Big Data and 7 years
Data Analysis and 7 years
Hadoop and 7 years
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue