Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant has multiple openings for Java Developers for multiple clients in the Tech industry. My client is rated as one of the most stable companies in the US, a top 50 place to work, and one of the most innovative companies in the US. I have a direct line to the manager and Interviews are beginning immediately. This is a contract to 3 years. We provide referral bonuses as well.
Location: Piscataway NJ
Contract: contract to 3 years
Type: W2, H1 Transfers with GC processing – NO third parties
Interviews: 1 phone screen, 1 onsite interview (mandatory)
This position is for a Java/J2EE application development with excellent hands on experience. The candidate to fill this position should have extensive experience in integrating multiple applications using web services and message-based systems and have hands-on experience using the following technologies:
• Extensive development experience with Java/J2EE, Core Java, Camel framework, Multi Threading
• Hands on experience with Spring Framework and Spring Boot
• Hands on experience with Application runtime configuration (Web server/App server, load balancing)
• Min 2 years of experience and understanding of Identity management concepts and features
• Min 2 year of experience with Single Sign On (SSO) and SAML
• Experience with ForgeRock platform with OpenAM and Open IG preferred
• Excellent knowledge of SQL tuning, Angular JS, CSS
• RESTful web services, SOAP
• XML over HTTPS
• JSON over HTTPS
Candidate should be able to apply commonly used integration patterns in solution design and implementations, and should be self sufficient to develop a solution given the business requirements and high-level design.
End-to-End Systems Analysis and Design
• Analyze architecture, relationship between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs
• Identify potential performance constraints with inter-system designs
• Evaluate solution’s alignment with the end user experience
• Define clean yet flexible service interfaces
Software/ Application Development & Architecture
• Develop systems and applications using complex algorithms to deliver business functions or architectural components
• Integrate with a multiple backend systems using various transport and data protocols while being performance-conscious
• Apply appropriate integration patterns based on technical requirements and high-level design
Database Analysis & Design
• Design simple to intermediate complexity database designs
• Troubleshoot and correct performance bottlenecks associated with SQL and database design
• Support efforts related to the proper protection from corruption & encryption of sensitive information
• Validate that programs are operating on clean, correct and useful data
• Unit and integration test code using happy and exception paths
• Test business processes/products across applications with an end-to-end process flow
System & Network Security
• Reduce security threats with dependable & reliable security tools & software applications
• Have and apply knowledge of secure programming techniques to reduce vulnerability to business application
• Communicate technical details to various audience types
• Select appropriate communication medium
B.S. or equivalent work experience
• Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
• Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
• Designing, developing, implementing, testing and publishing Android applications on Play Store
• 5 years of relevant experience including Angular JS, CSS, Android application development and related technologies
• 3 years of relevant experience with inter-system communicate using RESTful services, SOAP services, XML/HTTP, JSON/HTTP, JMS/MQ
• 5 years of relevant experience with these open source frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Security, Spring Data, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven
• 5 years of experience in OOA(Object Oriented Analysis), OAD, UML(Unified Modeling Language);
• Hands-on experience with static analysis tools such as Sonar Cube, Fortify
• Hands-on experience with source control system such as Accurev, Maven, Git
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Due to the nature of the position, Diversant can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
In compliance with the Company’s Equal Employment Opportunity Contractor Recruitment/Referral Policy and the Company’s mandatory job posting policies and guidelines, the terms on the next page are either unacceptable or restricted for usage in job postings, email merges or JobDiva. Any failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination of employment.
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue