Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Reference job number 18-05196
****** NO CORP TO CORP *****
Job Title: Big Data Developer
• Closely collaborating with cross-functional teams.
• Designing, developing, and implementing data service architecture that ingests real time data streams, parses JSONS, and loads them in to multiple data persistence stores to provide real time and offline analytics.
• Building fact tables to facilitate quicker and easier data access.
• Building indices at Elastic Search to support real-time dash boards at Kibana, and building predictive models to support AI/Client.
• Should be able to work independently with less supervision.
• Work with cross-functional teams to implement and validate the models.
• Should be able to communicate and explain the work properly.
• Should have a very good statistical knowledge and methodical approach to problem solving.
• Key tasks include – but are not limited to – data integration, automation, examining large volumes of data, identifying trends and being able to understand the patterns and work with Big data developers to implement the model in production.
• should be proficient in AI and Client algorithms such as Regression, Decision Trees, Clustering, Nueral Networks, Naive Bayes etc.
• Should be familiar with Supervised and Unsupervised Learning algorithms.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. (Master’s degree preferred)
• Experience using Scala on Spark, especially building ETL and complex query models.
• Experience on Hadoop platform including Big Data tools.
• Experience in developing shell scripts and running cron/oozie/spark jobs on Hadoop platform.
• Experience with Spark Streaming,Kafka,and Hive.
• Experience on ElasticSearch and Kibana.
• Experience in accessing and modeling NoSQL data models, especially with Cassandra.
• Experience with APIs, JSON, OLTP and real-time data processing.
• Must be proficient in SQL and large-scale databases.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have ability to work alone and with a team
• Must demonstrate intellectual curiosity and persistence to find answers
• Preferred experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy)
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue