Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
If you are a fast learner, have a sharp mathematical and technical mind and are interested in working for one of the biggest data users in the country in a fast-paced, open source environment, our client has an immediate need for an eDiscovery Specialist.
The Electronic Discovery Specialist (EDS) will be responsible for handling the intake of electronic data received from outside parties; ensuring requirements from both technical and non-technical stakeholders are satisfied. The EDS will educate examiners about eDiscovery best practices and procedures for the CPU group. The EDS will provide first-level support to examiners for CPU-supported review platforms, routing users to the appropriate resources as needed. The EDS will be responsible for communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing about the nature of work performed and the issues encountered. The EDS is expected to leverage the CPU team's expertise by involving technical staff in discussions with examiners and outside parties related to technical issues.
• Communicate non-technical matter-related information to CPU team members to assist in the development of technical procedures and solutions as needed
• Regularly work with examiners to educate and inform them about eDiscovery best practices and CPU services that support these best practices
• Plan and coordinate meetings with examiners, CPU team members, and outside parties to resolve production issues
• Ensure relevant experts on matter-related and technical/data issues are involved in major decision-making
• Stage and ingest data into appropriate platforms
• Troubleshoot and detail issues with data, providing solutions where applicable
• Assist in the identification of automation opportunities
• Participate in regular meetings with CPU team members
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years of electronic discovery experience in a law firm or processing vendor environment
• Experience supporting end-users and performing basic data processing tasks in eDiscovery platforms (e.g. Concordance, Recommind/Axcelerate, Relativity, etc)
• Familiarity with Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
• Familiarity with loading and troubleshooting data in eDiscovery platforms (e.g. Concordance, Recommind/Axcelerate, Relativity, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to think critically about the nature of data during the eDiscovery lifecycle
• Ability to communicate technical information and analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to interpret matter-related information to technical audiences such that end-user requirements are satisfied
• Ability to contribute towards team-oriented goals
• Experience working in a law firm or with attorneys directly
• Experience with financial sector regulation (e.g. SEC, CFTC, etc)
• Experience managing review workflow
• Experience documenting software testing results
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue