Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position will be developing and supporting HR applications, on the HR Information Technology delivery team. The role is accountable for Salesforce development and support. You will participate in detailed technical design, development and implementation of integrations using existing and emerging technology, not always tied to Salesforce.
Working within an Agile environment, you will actively participate in story planning and detailed daily standups, while providing input for architectural design decisions, and developing code to meet story acceptance criteria. You will have the opportunity to continuously develop technical knowledge and skills on multiple platforms, and educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters and Product Owners) on the capabilities and constraints of technologies.
This role within Human Resources Information Technology is diverse and encompasses all aspects of business/systems analysis, customer relationship management, design/development, testing, and planning. Technology-savvy and versatility is a must, as a wide range of out-sourced solution, vendors, and custom solutions are part of the bank Human Resources landscape.
A successful fit for this role will be someone with Salesforce experience but is self-directing and comfortable operating in ambiguous/white space; someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats and can adapt quickly in a dynamic environment; a thinker as well as a performer; and someone who has previous experience in operations and technology projects.
• Research and Resolve Day-to-Day Salesforce issues.
• Gather requirements from Vendors and business partners for integrations.
• Work with stakeholders to verify requirements and identify gaps and issues.
• Work in an agile software delivery environment.
• Provide production support for existing and newly built integrations.
• Develop salesforce pages, functionality and integrations using tools like Hydrograph and AWS.
• Able to breakdown complex integration issues and resolve them.
• Looks to leverage and espouse standards across the team and organization.
• Understands complex multi-tier, multi-platform systems.
• Helps drive cross team design / development via technical leadership / mentoring.
• Bachelor's Degree or military experience.
• At least 3 years of experience in Application Development.
• At least 2 years of experience developing for Salesforce or at least 2 years of experience developing for a similar development platform
• At least 3 years of experience in a programming language
• Master's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in a technical role.
• 5+ years of experience leading the full life-cycle of IT development and 5+ years of experience leading platform support.
• 2+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
• 3+ years with Salesforce or 3+ years of workday experience
• 2+ years of Salesforce experience in HR
• 2+ years of experience as a Java programmer
• Salesforce developer certification
• 1+ years of experience using integration architectures (SnapLogic, hydrograph, or MuleSoft)
• 1+ years of experience with HR ERP solutions (PeopleSoft HRMS)
• 1+ years of experience with RESTful APIs, XSLT, XML, JSON and web application technology
• 1+ years of experience with AWS and .NET
• 1+ years of experience working in banking or financial services industries
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue