Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
-Collaborating as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state of the art, next generation Big Data & Cloud applications
- Responsible for the overall technical design, development, modification, and implementation of data applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
-Analyze internal user needs and desired results and develop software solutions with responsibility for the delivery of software applications, with limited or no supervision.
Develop complex applications using Ab Initio or equivalent ETL tool, Teradata, Linux, Control-M, Tableau, Python, and AWS.
- Developing and deploying distributed computing Big Data applications using Open Source frameworks like Apache Spark, Apex, Flink, Storm, Akka and Kafka on AWS Cloud
- Utilizing programming languages like Java, Scala, Python and Open Source RDBMS , NoSQL and analytical databases like PostgreSQL,Redshift
-Utilizing Hadoop modules such as YARN & MapReduce, and related Apache projects such as Hive, Hbase, Pig, and Cassandra
-Developing data-enabling software utilizing open source frameworks or projects such as Spring, Angular JS, SOLR, Drools, etc.
-Leveraging DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Chef, Teraform, Ruby, Git and Docker
-Performing unit tests and conducting reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue