Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
***Candidates Local to Denver Preferred***
Job Description: Responsibility
• Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
• These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
• Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
• Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Design, evaluate and recommend tools and technologies that the team should be using to help solve problems.
• Define and implement a structure and design framework including applications design; end-user environment; hardware, software and network environment; and methodologies and standards.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• Typically has 3 to 5 years of programming/systems analysis experience. Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
• Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
• Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile development practices.
• Understanding of Big Data concepts and common components including YARN, Queues, Hive, AtScale, Datameer, Kafka, and HDF.
• Experience with RESTful services, Rabbit MQ, JSON, Unix Scripting, and Hadoop is a plus.
• Understanding of testing frameworks and software quality assurance methods.
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue