Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Responsible for shared business service analysis, design, and quality solution specifications in working across consumer and retail banking application domains. Documents and models reusable service APIs. Acts as a point of contact for web service delivery and service portfolio management across projects at an enterprise level. Note, this is not a development role, though service implementation experience will be beneficial. Resource is required to be on the assignment for the required hours as specified in the job description.
*** Required Skills:
- Experience with model-driven business services and API architecture
- Mastery of object-oriented and resource based domain models in financial services
- SME across consumer banking products and business processes; able to uncover and communicate business requirements across diverse technical project teams
- Enterprise level delivery of reusable artifacts and interface specifications (XSD/WSDL/WADL/Swagger/OpenAPI/YAML)
- Hands-on modeling experience: source control (SVN, Perforce), UML, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST, Data mapping
- Excellence in writing and maintaining clear end-user documentation including service API specifications, patterns, best practices, and data definitions
- Effectively communicate, listen, influence, and deliver quality in a demanding agile-driven environment
- Prioritize and balance work across multiple projects on a daily basis; identify and escalate risks
- Conduct and document meetings on a regular, agile, and triage basis across teams
*** Desired Skills:
- Application of IT Governance policies, Portfolio roadmapping, and Release management
- Competency in Architecture methods, API strategy, and Agile delivery
- Working delivery experience with process modeling, information modeling, business rules, business taxonomies, data dictionaries in financial services
- Application of enterprise data policies with data strategy
- Able to inspire change through persuasive documentation and presentation
- Working with industry reference models such as IBM Information Framework (IFW) or Banking Industry Architecture Network (BIAN) Service Landscape
- Typically 5-7+ years of relevant and applied experience
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue