Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Java Production Support / Developer
This is an extremely technical IT hand’s-on role that requires teamwork and individual contribution, On-call production support and flexibility (Oncall rotation approx once every 3 weeks)
· On-call is for a high profile Tier1 application. Must respond immediately!
· Closely work with technical teams to identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical/network/database/application related issues for various websphere and Java/Oracle based applications. Must have extremely good understanding of networking, http, web applications to clearly communicate issue root cause and resolutions.
· Understand complex environment issues, either application code related, infrastructure related or process related. Work towards identifying root cause analysis. Clear verbal and written communication skills to explain the issues are a must.
o This is a extremely Analytical role that requires critical thinking and diagnostic skills.
Will be expected to diagnose root causes, failure scenarios, be involved in triages and communicate clearly and effectively
o Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution.
o Works on problems of minimal-moderate scope where root cause analysis requires a review of identifiable factors from logs, traces, and other recorded data.
Must have work experience as a Java developer and strong fundamentals.
1) Java, SQL, WebSphere, Unix command line, unix scripting
2) Must have fundamental and in-depth knowledge of: Networking, Databases, SAN, Oracle, HTTP, IT security
3) Must have experience and knowledge of inner workings of: MobileApplications, Desktop Applications, Web services.
4) Websphere Process Server
Must have VERY Strong analytical skills; Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot Production issues for both JAVA and .NET environments. must be competent in Unix command line, scripting, SQL. InDepth understanding of WebSphere components. Strong networking fundamentals. Strong Oracle DB fundamentals
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue