Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client in Des Moines, IA is looking to hire a .NET Developer with Visual Basic.NET, T-SQL, and SQL Server 2012, and SSRS experience to provide mission-critical functionality for our customers. In addition, they have integrated their custom-coded solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 to provide our customers with unique and efficient solutions. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send an updated resume with your contact information to Ebyrd@diversant.com.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual to lead in application development efforts and provide third-level production support for Merchant Services Applications.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to create new or update existing functionality.
• Provides coding guidance to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
• Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees the creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
• Uses SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence Studio, Visual Studio 2010/2013 and ASP.NET to complete the design, coding, and configuration management of Merchant Services applications.
• Unit testing and peer reviews of custom solutions.
• Lead technical efforts that integrate our custom SOA services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 platform.
This role will provide diverse and challenging opportunities in both a pure development setting, as well as in a production support mode. The candidate must be comfortable performing in both a technical and functional role. The candidate must have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner. This fast-paced position has aggressive timelines, requiring solid dedication and a willingness to go above and beyond.
120 S. 6th Street, Suite 1510
Minneapolis, MN 55402
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you believe you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete from your system. Thank you.
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue