Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for processing invoices into the Oracle system and ensures payments are disbursed in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions
• Enter invoices into the Oracle system
• Distribute invoices for approval
• Match purchase orders to invoices
• Print and stamp invoices
• Obtain coding from accounting managers
• Prepare weekly payments to vendors (checks, wires, ACH and pcards)
• Mail out checks to all suppliers
• Record the mailing of checks on registers
• File all back-up for payments
• Maintain the Accounts Payable mailbox
• Audit invoice registers
• Create new files for new vendors
• Follow-up on invoice approvals
• Maintain preliminary and final payment registers, void registers, ACH and wire registers
• Communicate with vendors regarding payment status and invoice discrepancies
• Additional tasks as needed
Specific Requirements (Technical Knowledge, Software, Etc.)
• Experience with Oracle strongly preferred
• Prior experience in an Accounts Payable department
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue