Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with designers, testers, product managers, and other developers across the organization.
- Developing features for existing products and building new Android apps from scratch, you will have opportunities to contribute to all aspects of the products.
- Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Assists in the roll-out of software releases.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products.
- Reviews literature and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5-8 years of professional experience in creating native mobile applications for Android OS, using Android Studio, across various device sizes and multiple OS versions
- Released at least 3 major apps that have been published to the Google Play Store
- Ability to deliver high quality code that follow best practices
- Unit Testing
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle and agile software development
- Familiarity with MVVM architectural pattern
- Knowledge and experience using reactive programming, material design, and dependency injection
- Excellent communication skills with a willingness to help and mentor other more developers
- Test-Driven Development
- Automated Testing
- Handled interactions between a native application and embedded WebView
- Worked with Hypermedia APIs
- Espresso, Gradle, Kotlin, and ProGuard
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue