Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Diversant is looking for a Network Engineer with the following experience:
High level scope:
· HTS (Hosted Technology Services) Network Maintenance and Support
o Execute and document Network changes
o Complete standardized communication when executing on Support Central Work Flow request
o Develop Release Cycle Change Controls from the provided requirements via Support Central Work Flow
o Coordinate changes business/customer where applicable
o Execute change controls during off hours where applicable in accordance with the flex hours scheduling
o Documentation and delivery to GEHC HTS of impacts of Maintenance and Support in current documents or creation of new ones using standard GEHC templates
· Net New Client
o Coordinate turn up procedures
o Documentation and delivery to GEHC HTS of net new client – GEHC will provide outlines on procedures and Documentation
· HOTR (Hand Off to Run) Process
o Documentation and delivery to GEHC IT - GEHC will provide outlines on Documentation and Procedures
o Support process changes where applicable and approved by GEHC
· Business/customer design, troubleshooting, and change validation calls
o Subject matter expert on all HTS hosted application products line network connectivity and design
o Attend troubleshooting calls 24x7x365 where applicable in accordance with the flex hours scheduling.
o Attend validation calls 24x7x365 where applicable in accordance with the flex hours scheduling.
o Design and document using GEHC templates and standards, new connectivity strategies in conjunction with level IV technician – Based on Client Corporation Guidelines, Procedures and Approval.
o Participate in HTS Network On-Call rotation as a Level III technician in accordance with the flex hours scheduling.
o Post Incident Write Ups
o Complete PIWU for all incidents which any network technology is the cause of the incident. Based on Client Corporations Process and Documentation
o Hand Off To Run
o Complete HOTR documentation when changes occur that affects the document. Based on Client Corporations Process and Documentation.
· SRA/Work Instructions/Standards Team Member
o Author and participate in the documentation process of process excellence.
· Participate in network scrum and team calls
· Update and inform team of high risk items.
· Vet Emergency Change Controls (ECC) based on documented Client Corporation approved guidelines.
· Contact HTS Operations/NOC to review the ECC for approval.
· Preventive Maintenance (PM) Window
· Actively coordinate and participate in PM window activities (3rd Sunday of every month) in accordance with the flex hours scheduling.
· Travel to major datacenters where applicable during PM window in accordance with the flex hours scheduling.
· Use GEHC and Client Corporation's Support Central and Service-Now to prioritize daily activities.
· Record all activities in the Client Corporation Service-Now tool.
· Escalate issues to the appropriate group as necessary.
· Build and configure Cisco ASA, Routers and Switches (IOS, NXOS, Contexts, VLAN and VRF, etc..)
· Build & Troubleshoot customer and 3-P VPN and DMVPNs (per business requirements)
· Troubleshoot WAN Point-to-Point circuits and protocols (ie EIGRP, OSPF and BGP)
· Maintain Checkpoint and Palo Alto firewall rules, adding nodes, services, rules and troubleshooting
· Draft technical and procedural documentation to maintain data center qualification
· Configure and troubleshoot advanced Cisco IOS features
· Configuration and troubleshooting of Palo Alto, Zone Rangers, Citrix Access Gateways, F5 Load Balancers
· Design, support, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Splunk, HPNA, and NetDot, support the HTS Hosted Application families (i.e CB-HLP, CB-IPS, CB-EMR, API, RTLS, AWS, Bomgar)
· 5 + years of Information Technology experience & Communications Security administration
· CCNA, CCNP, CCDP & CCDE Certification desired
· MCSE Certification desired
· Security +, Server + & A+ desired
Apply by creating/using an account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue