Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please email resume to email@example.com to apply or for more information. Reference job number 18-00864
Architect (Software Engineer - System Architect - IV)
24 month Contract
**NO C2C or 3rd parties**
The Digital Team at Telecommunication is looking for a highly technical, Senior Full Stack Web Developer to help us develop our next generation of digital experience. This role is for a strong developer who is agile enough to take on any project, regardless of platform or framework. The developer has strong penchant to learn new technology and is abreast of the latest trends in the market. The developer will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to build the next generation of our digital experience. We are looking for a highly technical, hands-on coder/hacker who thrives in a fast paced environment. The engineer not only understands coding and hacking but also has a strong sense of architecture, deployment and operational skill.
-Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of reoccurrence.
- Hands-on Coding.
- Possess extensive development experience in building and deploying web and mobile-based product, software design and development in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- 3-4 years of Experience in Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Possess experience with performing REST API integration / AJAX based API calls.
- Knowledge of API design and development.
-Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Familiarity working with project tracking systems, such as Jira or YouTrack, a GIT repository and continuous integration environments
Apply by creating/using account
DIVERSANT (diversant.com) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
DIVERSANT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue