Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Gather and organize information on problems or procedures. Analyze data gathered and potential solutions Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures. Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program. Review and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements. Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used. Document findings and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes. Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes
1. Support, contribute to and/or facilitate the identification/prioritization of business/process solutions.
2. Participate in reviews of conceptual designs and provide appropriate guidance/consulting to help ensure that they satisfy all documented requirements.
3. Partner with applicable stakeholders to identify the operational impact of changes within defined solutions (e.g., changes to policies/processes/procedures, compliance with applicable legal/regulatory requirements, additional requirements).
4. Support ongoing operations/maintenance/enhancement of existing solutions, in partnership with applicable stakeholders (e.g., IT, business owners/ partners, vendors).
5. Collaborate with technology stakeholders (e.g., System Analysts, architects) to communicate business and technical requirements.
6. Collaborate with project team members to create detailed requirements documents (e.g., PRDs, Requirements Specifications, assumptions and constraints, VFQs, user stories).
7. Ensure that project requirements are clearly and comprehensively documented, understood and support traceability.
8. Ensure that project requirements meet all applicable regulations.
9. Communicate ongoing updates to all stakeholders to ensure understanding of and alignment with project status/changes.
10. Manage/update requirements documents as needed throughout the design/development process (e.g., document revisions, change requests).
11. Perform reviews with all stakeholders to obtain approval/sign-off of project requirements documents (e.g., walkthroughs).
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, or other relevant degree.
2. Three to five years
of relevant experience as a Business Analyst, Business System Analyst, Systems Analyst or other comparable position.
3. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
4. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
5. Must have experience with multiple SDLC including waterfall, agile, or hybrid methodologies.
6. Must be flexible and able to manage change.
7. Must be able to work with minimal direction and supervision.
8. Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with the Business and IT peers and leadership.
Shift Start/End Time: 8:00- 5:00. Manager is flexible with schedule
Dress Code: Business Casual
Apply by creating/using account