Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Integration Test Lead
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Duration: 6+ month contract
Interview Process: Phone, WebEx, or F2F - any combination
Req. # 18-00245
Contract: Brian Anderson
Individual contributor role
Team responsible for overall QA effort for the program. The project includes new claims platform, customer service and portal. The person is responsible for overseeing and providing recommendation for integration testing involving 8-10 stakeholder teams and 10-15 technologies, 4-5 vendors, with over 100 interfaces.
• Conduct meetings with the business and development teams to identify the scope for integration testing, define a plan, initiate preparation activities and monitor progress through execution.
• Development of detail integration schedules including facilitating schedule wall walk meetings with required.
• Tracking Integration and test procedure development and execution closure
• Prepare the integration test strategy to include an approach, roles and responsibilities, test cases, test scenarios, data management, tools and accesses, schedule, risks, issues and dependencies.
• Monitor interface transactions, research and resolve problems.
• Analyze rejected and queued transactions and perform root cause analysis.
• Coordinate updates to interface specification documentation.
• Complete test strategy and obtain approvals
• Communicating with business/development team manager regularly
• Coordinating testers from various teams and monitoring their progress
• Assists in troubleshooting of issues during integration testing.
• Ensuring we have the correct reporting and metrics in place across the teams
• Assisting in vendor management
• Reviewing the test scripts
• Reviewing the test execution results
• Reviewing the final test results
• Enabling defect triage meetings
• Presenting the report to the development/business teams
• Securing the approvals from the appropriate stakeholders
"Advanced Proficiency" in the following responsibilities:
• Establish/implement/ensure quality and best practices
• Plan/coordinate testing various interfacing environments & infrastructure
• Plan/develop automated testing frameworks
• Design/develop test strategy
• Plan and create interface test data sets/scenarios
• Identify and mitigate risks/issues related to interface testing
• Ensure alignment of quality/test plans to business case/value
• Ensure availability of internal/external resources needed to complete testing projects
• Develop, document and implement risk mitigation plans
• Design processes for reporting and communicating test status
• Execute test status reports and communicate to appropriate audiences
• Communicate potential issues to appropriate audiences
• Document test results and ensure adherence to test reporting standards
• Define testing/quality metrics and drive consistent utilization
• Apply established test/quality metrics
• Develop/implement automated test strategy and scripts
• Execute test cases/scenarios
• Provide support for automated test scripts/frameworks
• Overall experience of 8+ years in IT experience
• Minimum of 5 years of quality assurance experience
• Experience in leading System Integration, E2E, UAT Regression testing activities for complex projects.
• Expert with Microsoft (MS) tools, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project.
• Administrative experience with SharePoint.
o Experience with CA Agile and/or Client ALM for test case and defect management.
o Experience with traceability of requirements and/or features to test cases and defects.
o Experience with automation tools, , etc.
What skills/attributes are a must have?
• Hands-on experience in planning, developing, executing and validating integration test efforts for complex projects
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated through successfully leading change initiatives and client facing engagements
• Hands-on experience in preparing System Integration Test Strategy, Test Plan
• Knowledge or experience with X12, XML and other proprietary interfaces for the above types of data
• Experience in Requirement Analysis, Traceability, impact analysis and reporting
• Experience in Defect Management - reporting, triage, root cause analysis activities
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
• Knowledge or experience with provider, member, claim interfaces or data.
• Business: Knowledge or experience with member lookups, provider lookups, referrals, prior authorizations, claim payment for medical, dental and/or pharmacy.
Apply by creating/using account