Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Digital Marketing Tag Management Analyst – Contract Assignment
Position Type: Contract
Location: Newark, NJ
Hours: Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST.
Target Start Date: 1/22/18
Years of Experience: Intermediate (4-6 years)
Our client is searching for a Digital Marketing Tag Management Analyst for a short-term contract assignment within our client’s Investments division.
The successful candidate will primarily work with to manage tagging and data governance for 5+ sites and secondarily provide support our web-analytics platform.
This platform is used to integrate various data sources (web traffic, marketing/campaign data, email information, social data, and transactional data) to provide key business insights to propel our business forward. As a key member of the Digital Analytics team.
Role is needed to document, organize, and clean up all web site tagging for analytics purposes.
· Successful candidate will utilize technical knowledge and an analytical mindset to provide tagging and web-analytics tools support for all external facing websites.
As a key stakeholder in the digital analytics arena, the day-to-day responsibilities will include assisting with the development and design of tagging structures for digital assets with the appropriate granularity and with minimal system performance impacts.
This person will also work as an integral part of the team to understand the needs of the business, its strategic direction and to identify initiatives that will allow the business to meet those goals. This involves driving the digital analytic tag development process, supporting a tag management process, determining priorities, and expanding the tagging structure to provide accurate reporting.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
· Platform Support and Implementation:
· Must be able to work as part of a team to support, document, maintain and extend the functionality of the digital analytics tagging infrastructure/environment.
· Tag Validation and Adobe Site Catalyst / Google Web Analytics Tools: Ability to identify data quality issues, sensitive data integrity, navigate multiple data sources, and work to resolve data quality issues. Ability to create dimensions, metrics on Web Analytics Tools (Adobe and Google Analytics) to support reporting requirements for the Enterprise.
· Work with Digital Analytics team: Must be able to work across lines-of-business leads and Analysts to take business requirements and effectively translate them into technical and functional deliverables.
· Work with digital asset development teams: To ensure that all tagging specs/code are properly implemented, and any new technologies being deployed are understood to ensure the integrity of the tag data being collected. This extends from the requirements gathering sessions to tag maintenance in production across the enterprise.
· Proficient in tagging websites and mobile applications using responsive design, bootstrap
· Proficient in tag testing
· Strong knowledge of digital media and analytics/measurement tools including, website analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture)
· Familiarity in writing SQL, stored procedures, and analysis of normalizing data structures
· Strategic Thinking/Agility: Good understanding of the technical data challenges, needs, and expectations of a wide range of customers across multiple business segments.
· Results-driven professional with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A / B, multi-variant testing, and ROI analysis
· Strong business analyst skills; conducting feasibility analysis, requirements gathering, solution implementation
· Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
· Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau)
· Experience in analytics for marketing/advertising preferred
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience) is required
Apply by creating/using account