Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Solutions Architect open within our Human Resources organization.
Location: Newark, NJ
Target Start Date: 9/1/17
Years of Experience: Intermediate (5+ years)
Right to hire: YES; please include conversion salary in submittal
HR Technology's Architecture and Solutions team is charged with partnering with HR Technology Client & Vendor Management, and our HR Communities of Practice (COP) to understand the business objectives, influence technology decisions for an optimal user experience, to keep in context with corporate and HR technology strategy and to assist with all aspects of technology solutioning. We are seeking to fill a technical role for implementing modern business solutions leveraging Cloud, Mobile, Social, Integration, and Data technologies.
This position applies technology solutions with varying degrees of complexity for our corporate functions for moderate to large systems projects. The position will consult with the COP and IT management on all phases of solution implementation to ensure adherence to standards, identify potential risks and develop mitigation plans, integrate technology associated with managed services and/or Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models. This role requires understanding of the end-to-end web development technology stack, responsive web design, and Service oriented architecture (SOA). The specific responsibilities will vary from project to project, requiring flexibility and adaptability.
· Technical leadership in system integration and promote best practices in this area
· Work with client management to identify needs related to a diverse set of business processes and computing environments
· Lead technical design and ensure hurdles are resolved to gain the best performance, reusability, governance and maintainability
· Collaborate with technology providers, client management and product management to drive solutions and outcomes that focus on an enriched customer experience
· Engage with technical teams during the software development life cycle
· Lead and/or contribute in architecture, design & code reviews
· Work independently on multiple projects simultaneously, with guidance in only the most complex situations
· May also include technical research and evaluation
· May lead teams or projects
· BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience
· Minimum 3 to 5+ years of experience in a technical lead role
· Expertise in a variety of information technology concepts, practices, and procedures and can design and implement software applications
· Strong integration background required, integrating multiple systems including mapping and transformation of data
· Ability to quickly construct and lead proof-of-concepts
· Understanding of and experience with SDLC methodologies
· Familiar with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewalls, multi-protocol gateways
· Strong analytical skills; excellent written and verbal communication
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
· Experience in configuration and maintenance of integration / ESB software such as IBM DataPower Integration Appliance, Software AG webMethods, or Apigee API Management a plus
Apply by creating/using account