Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Is this a Project or Program specific request (e.g., Connections, SFS)?
If yes, please list the Project or Program Name:
PRJ-0250148 - Consolidated Fiscal Reporting System Rewrite
Please provide a short description of the project:
CFR Rewrite project's main objective is to convert a disconnected desktop application in to a Web based that's connected to a central database.
Please provide a full listing of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Consultant (be descriptive and specific):
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
2. Work with business analyst and other developers as a team.
3. Working with BA & tester to make sure that developed module meets functional & non-functional requirements.
4. Designing and developing software using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
6. Use Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Visual Source Safe as a repository for the source code, for checking source code in and out, branching off new versions of the source code, and for tracking project work items and application defects.
7. Comply with project plans and organization standards.
8. Integrate software modules into a fully functional solution and do integration testing.
9. Participate in multi-agency technical meetings and work sessions.
Which Service Group is required?
What is the number of staff being requested?
(maximum of 5)
Which Job Title Category is required?
Which Skill Level is required?
Which Skill Demand is required?
How many Candidate Response Forms are being requested per Contractor per position? (1 or 2)
When is the Target Start Date?
(30 Business Days minimum from date of request)
November 14, 2018
How long is the engagement? (in months)
When is the estimated completion date?
November 13, 2020
Is this a Full or Part-Time Position (Full time is considered 40 Hours Per Week)?
If Part-Time, enter approximate number of hours per week:
What are the daily work hours? (note if negotiable or list preferred start and end time):
8-hour work days between the hours of 7:30 am and 5pm.
Where is the Home Base Region?
Where is the work office located? Enter Building Name (if known) Full Street Address, City, and ZIP
ITS/Office of Mental Health
44 Holland Avenue
Albany, NY 12229
What type of software is typically used by the Agency? (e.g., Agency is an "IBM shop.”)
What type of hardware is typically used by the Agency? (e.g., Agency is a "Client shop.”)
Dell and Client
Position Mandatory Qualifications
- Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
Expert (84+ Months): Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field
Expert 84 Months
84 months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop/maintain complex applications in C# and/or ASP.NET for n-tier web deployment.
84 months Demonstrated experience with Oracle: Database design, PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc.,
84 Months Demonstrated experience interpreting and analyzing complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
72 Months Demonstrated experience developing financial applications.
48 months Demonstrated experience developing applications with AngularJS later versions.
48 months Demonstrated experience developing applications with MVC 5 or later versions.
48 months Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft's Entity Framework or any other ORM.
Additional Information Requests:
Are there additional security requirements for the Authorized User?
Mandatory ITS Security Agreements, HIPAA and OMH Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA)
Will additional training possibly be required during the Engagement?
If Yes, provide description of anticipated training.
Candidate will attend all New York State/GOER and Agency mandated training programs, including Internal Controls, Prevention of Workplace Violence, Sexual Harassment Prevention, Information Security In house sessions to acquaint the candidate with the OMH applications he/she will be supporting
What type, or manner, of Knowledge Transfer is requested during the engagement?
During the term of this assignment, knowledge transfer from the consultant/project team to State employees will be mandated. The knowledge transfer plan will be a written plan with details determined by the State Project Manager in collaboration with the selected contractor according to the specific program needs.
Is travel anticipated during the Engagement?
If Yes, please list anticipated frequency and locations for travel:
Apply by creating/using an account