Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Is this a Project or Program specific request (e.g., Connections, SFS)?
If yes, please list the Project or Program Name:
OFT000000000018 E Licensing
Please provide a short description of the project:
The Business Express Program mission is to develop, implement and maintain a single, statewide system for use by the State for all licensing and permitting needs.
Please provide a full listing of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Consultant (be descriptive and specific):
The consultant will be performing tasks including:
• Create, review designs, design patterns for Oracle Service Bus, Oracle SOA Suite, setup ESS scheduler to fetch the data from Oracle Service Cloud (OsVC), transform to Oracle SOA layer and passing the data to downstream State agencies for data processing.
• Developing Applications using SDLC with Java [JEE 1.6] including EJBs, JSP development using custom tags, Struts 2, Hibernate 4, and Java Frameworks / Packages such as JQuery 1.7, and Apache Commons.
• Developing and implementing Oracle service bus(OSB) framework to transfer data through New York Business Express to agency downstream like DTF, DOL, WCB, DOS to process the data. Daily support and troubleshoot the OSB proxy service, business service for different protocols, message flows, DB adapters, File &FTP adapters, JMS resources and adapter.
• Composite and component level exception handling, Design and implement error exception handling strategy, and development data encryption to handle secure data transformation and provide technical advice on how to handle and manage multi transactions simultaneously.
• Create SOA application with web service standards including WS-Policy, WS-Security and WS-Addressing, that can be fully utilized during the NYBE R1B implementation with Akana gateway to meet the State standards.
• Responsible for creating application architecture and design documents in compliance with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Architect with a balanced view of all key architectural quality metrics such as performance, scalability, reliability, availability, agility and interoperability
• Providing daily NYS E-Licensing system support, monitoring DECAL batch jobs and work with ACCELA vendor to troubleshoot the system
• Provide troubleshoot technics and KT to State staff on SOA Integration patterns such as SCA, Oracle BPEL, Human Workflow, Mediator, OWSM, JCA adapters (DB, JMS, File, and FTP), BAM, OWSM, MDS, etc., and provide after office hour on call support as required.
• Providing support in a primarily Linux OS environments, providing production on-call support for applications, troubleshooting, issue resolution, SDLC, security management, testing (unit, system, integration, performance tests), and developing technical documentation.
• Provide knowledge transfer to the state team in the use of Oracle SOA Suite technology stack during the NYBE design and implementation phase and provide pre & post production support and bug fixes.
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Work with the NYBE Siebel Implementation team to design and development the SOA integration patterns with Siebel technology stacks.
Which Service Group is required?
Service Group 1. STANDARD TITLES
What is the number of staff being requested?
(maximum of 5)
Which Job Title Category is required?
Which Skill Level is required?
Which Skill Demand is required?
How many Candidate Response Forms are being requested per Contractor per position? (1 or 2)
When is the Target Start Date?
(30 Business Days minimum from date of request)
How long is the engagement? (in months)
When is the estimated completion date?
Is this a Full or Part-Time Position (Full time is considered 40 Hours Per Week)?
If Part-Time, enter approximate number of hours per week:
What are the daily work hours? (note if negotiable or list preferred start and end time):
8am - 5pm
Where is the Home Base Region?
Region 1 - Capital Area
Where is the work office located? Enter Building Name (if known) Full Street Address, City, and ZIP
1220 Washington Ave. Bldg. 5 2nd Floor, Albany, NY, 12226
What type of software is typically used by the Agency? (e.g., Agency is an "IBM shop.”)
Oracle 11.2g, Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Siebel CRM, Oracle Cloud, Oracle Policy Automation, Business Objects 11 w/Crystal, Accela 7.2
What type of hardware is typically used by the Agency? (e.g., Agency is a "Client shop.”)
All HW at CNSE and managed by ITS, some cloud based
Position Mandatory Qualifications
- Experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer- The Authorized User may seek Specialists in the following areas (list is not exhaustive):• Backup and Recovery• Security
60 - 84 Months: Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education
48 months Hands on implementation and design experience in Oracle SOA Suite with Oracle SOA Suite 12c and 11g – SCA, Oracle BPEL, Human Workflow, Mediator, OWSM, JCA adapters (DB, JMS, File, and FTP), BAM, OWSM, MDS.
48 months of hands on service business implementation experience providing integration end point to all of the following: Oracle Service Cloud, ITS Akana, NYBE and downstream agencies like DTF, DOL, WCB, DOS, SLA, AGM, DEC, NYBE Agencies Status Update and Siebel CRM.
24 Months experience of architecting, designing, configuring, debugging and developing applications using Oracle Service Cloud version 2012-current (formally known as RightNow), Oracle enterprise manager 12.1.3, oracle service bus console 12.1.3
48 months work with agencies and transform the data into agency format for downstream agencies like RT cluster (DTF17, DTF716), CS Cluster(CE200), HS Cluster(NYS100) to process the data that are received from ACCELA, DECAL, NYBE systems that utilize technologies in Oracle Service Cloud, Oracle SOA, Oracle OPA and COTS- Accela product.
48 months experience architecting, integrating or developing business rules for computer systems using Oracle Policy Automation (OPA).
24 months experience creating service contracts, onboard and monitoring services in service governance tool AKANA to virtualize the services.
48 months working on Accela product with EMSE scripting, Accela automation (AA), Accela citizen access (ACA) and Microsoft Azure gateway.
Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information System Applications and Bachelor degree in STEM.
We will only be holding in person interviews for this position.
Additional Information Requests:
Are there additional security requirements for the Authorized User?
Yes: ITS-NDA, Fingerprinting with Background Check
Will additional training possibly be required during the Engagement?
If Yes, provide description of anticipated training.
What type, or manner, of Knowledge Transfer is requested during the engagement?
Consultants are expected to provide knowledge transfer to unit staff as part of their duties; including mentoring state staff, sharing of methodologies, forms and customs commensurate with the activities being performed, preparing process documentation, etc.
Is travel anticipated during the Engagement?
If Yes, please list anticipated frequency and locations for travel:
Apply by creating/using account