Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JOB TITLE: Sr. Software Engineers
(1) Develop Data Warehouse and report solutions working on technologies Informatica PowerCenter, SSRS, Oracle BIP Publisher and Business Objects.
(2) Gather Business requirements by interacting with Business Analyst, analyze the requirements to translate into technical specification documents.
(3) Work on all phases of SDLC from analysis, design functional and technical, coding, performance tuning, unit and functional testing of reporting and DWH projects using the specific software Informatica ETL PowerCenter, SSRS, Business Objects, BO Deski and Oracle database.
(4) Develop Informatica mappings, SSRS, Business objects reports as per the business requirements and adhoc requests.
(5) Write complex SQL, PL/SQL Procedures and performance tuning the existence code and reduce the execution time of applications working on TOAD.
(6) Provide inputs and responsible for unit testing and end to end functional testing using HPQC.
(7) Participate in data model and database design meetings and provide inputs.
(8) Create and maintain the custom reports as per the client requirements to use Business Objects and SSRS.
(9) Provide and responsible for all jobs running in production and assist any failures 24*7.
(10) Develop Java, Java scripts, XML scripts for running batch jobs, scheduling them & automating the reporting process using CA Cybermation scheduler.
(11) Responsible for delegating the tasks to the offshore team and responsible for maintaining them and coordinating between offshore and onshore business team.
(12) Responsible for and own complex developments which has critical impact and providing team updates on the status.
(13) Prepare test cases and perform unit test and functional test, tracking the defects status and ensure the defects are closed on time. Travel not required, but must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or a related field plus 2 years of experience. In lieu of the above, we will also accept a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience. Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable. We will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience. Experience to include working with Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Mappings, SSRS, BO Deski, Oracle BIP Publisher, Oracle, CA Cybermation scheduler, database design, SQL and Unit test.
JOB LOCATION: Norcross, Georgia. Travel not required, but must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
CONTACT: Fax resume referencing Job code# SSL0112017SSE to HR Department at Softpath System, LLC at 404-315-1558.
This position is eligible for company referral program. Please refer to the posted policy for details.
Apply by creating/using account