Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Participates in the technical design of application systems. Develops and implements SAS application systems.
· Performs change impact analysis tasks.
· System administration and recommending and implementing program improvements.
· Analyzing, monitoring, and fine-tuning the application system to achieve optimum performance levels.
· Working with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to resolve issues with hardware and software.
· Maintaining a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
· Participating with application system problem resolution by diagnosis and working with internal infrastructure team members to troubleshoot.
· Ensuring production system issues are resolved in a timely manner.
· Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
· Contributes and at times, leads clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures.
· Joins in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning.
· Shares in monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems.
· Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At least 5+ years' experience with SAS Administration and supporting SAS systems/applications.
· At least 2 years' experience with SAS Application design and architecture
· At least 2 years' experience with SAS Application maintenance
· At least 2 years' experience with SAS Application/system testing
· At least 2 years' experience with SAS Implementation base
· At least 2 years' experience with SAS Management Console
· Experience administering SAS 9.4 Enterprise /LINUX 6.8 platform
· Experience creating metadata users and groups
· Experience creating metadata libraries and folders
· Experience starting and stopping all SAS servers
· Experience reading through SAS logs to work through problems finding root causes and rectifying. Interfacing with SAS technical is a must.
· Experience monitoring grid and make sure that nodes are balanced with SAS generated code running efficiently across grid
· Working knowledge of LSF as it pertains to the SAS grid.
· Ability to make changes to SAS environment such as modifying SAS code, configuration files and writing automation scripts.
· Ability to install hot fixes, service packs, upgrades as well as add-on software components
· Experience configuring and troubleshooting SAS Mid-tier
· Experience administering SAS/EMINER and SAS/Enterprise Guide
· Experience working within a Linux environment
· Experience with alternative authentication providers such as Active Directory
· SAS and SAS/GRID Installation
· Experience with distribute the processing of SAS processes optimally across the SAS /GRID environment
· Experience monitoring and managing the SAS/GRID environment. Concentration on compute nodes and meta data server with focus on SAS job parallelization, object spawners, workspace/stored process server, and Load Sharing Facility (LSF) tuning
We only work with Direct Client Requirement !!
Apply by creating/using account