Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client is looking for 2 PeopleSoft Functional Analyst / Business Analysts to help support an HRMS related project. In this role you will understand Business Requirements, Own & Propose Solutions, conduct Functional overview sessions/ Conference Room Pilots, Review Document related to to-be process, Functional Designs and Functional test Cases document, Conduct Functional testing. Strong analysis and problem solving skills, this role oversees the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing (creating thorough test scripts and test case scenarios) and production support of enhancements and break/fix activity. Candidate will be able to help deliver on projects while working in tandem with various members of the technical team and the business community. You must be able to write functional and technical specs, leveraging his or her extensive knowledge in PeopleSoft, specifically in the HCM modules. You will be responsible for working individually or as part of a team to analyze, develop, test, and support business solutions by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act independently or under very limited supervision from management to assist in research and fact finding to develop or modify information systems
• Perform in-depth analysis and research of large or complex systems and inter-system interaction
• Write detailed and maintainable program specifications for programs, objects or systems to be used by others
• Write new, highly complex programs, objects or systems from detailed specifications
• Facilitate technical and user walk through of information systems
• Interface frequently with business partners concerning their needs
• Perform Fit/Gap analysis on the client's business processes and their use of the software or intended use of the software.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 5 Years of experience primarily in PeopleSoft HCM of which 3 years must be in the US.
• Demonstrable PeopleSoft Functional experience in projects in PeopleSoft HCM - encompassing Implementation, Upgrade & Support projects.
• Must have experience working with a global delivery team (onshore, off-shore and/or near-shore resources), coordinating work efforts and ensuring project delivery dates are met on time and within budget
• Ability to successfully own complete Onshore Functional & Technical Delivery
• Excellent customer interface skills and the ability to effectively communicate with end users as well as off-shore and near-shore team members
• Full understanding of the systems development life-cycle. Work on a highly motivated, dynamic, strong functional and technical development team supporting PeopleSoft HCM
• Ensure change control, standards and processes are adhered to.
• Ability to understand customer requirements, possess clarity of thought and communication and translate business requirements/issues to Technical requirements and design
• Strong organization, communication and analytical skills
• Teamwork and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, balance multiple concurrent assignments, and adapt well to changing priorities
• Bachelor's Degree, Master Degree a plus
Apply by creating/using account