Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Business Objects Developer to develop Business Object Universes, Reports, dashboards and Explorer and integrate with existing applications. The successful candidate will have extensive experience using Business Objects version XI R3 to provide support for users in production, test, and development environments. This position requires flexibility, creativity and initiative. Candidates should be self-starters and team players who enjoy working with an international team, be able to multi-task their workload assignments, be fluent in spoken and written English and have strong writing and communication skills.
Ø Business Objects Development experience with SAP 4.0 Web Intelligence report
Ø Strong knowledge of SQL to analyze and asses the generated SQL from a Webi Report.
Ø Strong understanding of managing security within the CMC.
Ø Strong report development background using Webi and Webi Rich client.
Ø Proven ability to serve as a Technical Developer responsible for delivering solutions and meeting business needs
Ø Strong analytical, problem-identification/solving skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
Ø Facilitate end user requirements and working sessions.
Ø Synthesize the analysis work with the characteristics of the existing data warehouse (internally defined as the "Operational Data Store”) and Reporting infrastructure, to derive the appropriate technical approach for data storage, mining and dissemination.
Ø Collaborate with universe developers to design BO reporting universes – this requires understanding of contexts, aggregate awareness and universe linking and integration of data.
Ø Work with end users to create reporting templates and mock ups.
Ø Debug and solve problems by tracing from the report all the way to the source.
Ø Strong knowledge on the universe capabilities.
Ø Ability to create open document URL's
Ø Working Knowledge on explorer infospaces and indexing.
Ø Live office knowledge ( preferred)
Ø Understand of BI 4.0 capabilities.
This position requires flexibility, creativity and initiative. Candidates should be self-starters who enjoy working with an international team of people. Candidates must be able to multi-task their workload assignments. Candidates must be fluent in spoken and written English, have strong writing and communication skills, and be team players.
• Strong understanding of Business Objects Integration with SAP and release of latest suite of tools.
• Working knowledge of business Objects client tools (Universe designer, Information Manager, Xcelsius, Explorer, Webi and Crystal Reports.)
• Strong knowledge of Business Objects SDK with JAVA and JSF knowledge.
• Knowledge on BW Architecture and Reporting (Cubes, DSO's, Bex Analyzer and Workbooks).
• Experience creating universes against SAP BW OLAP sources.
• Ability to understand the MDX generated from SAP BW OLAP source.
• Hands on experience on the usage of SAP BO 4,0 suite of tools.
• Hands on knowledge of building dashboard and coming up with mock up design.
Required Skills Business Objects;
Apply by creating/using account