Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in requirements gathering sessions, produce documentation
• Create requirements definition documentation and functional specifications, including use cases and business process diagrams
• Validate and obtain sign-off for functional requirements/specifications
• Document changes to requirements throughout the project and routes information following established guidelines
• Track and report on project progress against defined requirements using project templates used by the project management office for this project, throughout the project life cycle.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members, as appropriate
• Assist in execution and development of functional test plans
In addition, position may include the following:
• Organize and facilitate requirements elicitation, business process analysis and review meetings with business users and stakeholders of information systems being developed
• Document in detail system processes in diagrammatic and textual format
• Assess overall project requirements, business needs, pain points, and areas of process improvement
• Create and maintain requirements documentation for information systems being developed, including business analysis models, functional specs, use-case models and use cases
• Use software tools for maintaining repositories of requirements documentation
• Gain an understanding of existing systems' functionality, compare current/envisioned business processes to system functionality, and document gaps
• Collaborate with QA lead to ensure testing strategy covers all business requirements
• Obtain sign off to ensure all the participants are on the same page with regards to any issues
• Participate substantively in testing the functionality of systems being developed to determine whether requirements captured and approved are being met
• Conduct and coordinate User Acceptance Testing
• Work with geographically diverse development teams to ensure requirements are correctly understood and implemented. Provide direction to them on the business needs
• Support post-implementation and transition to a business/technical sustained state (e.g., warranty period support)
• Master's degree with two years relevant experience or a bachelor's degree with a minimum of four years relevant experience in one of the following areas: computer science, management information systems, information science or information management.
Other Selection Criteria:
• Experience with software tools used in requirements discipline and software testing discipline
• • Understanding of business processes involved in investment lending and processing
• Experience in using Jira or similar tools for requirements, development and test tracking
• Good understanding of SharePoint, .Net technologies
• Strong and proven experience in documenting business requirements, use cases, functional and non-functional requirements, traceability matrix, etc.
• Excellent communications and writing skills for functional and technical documents.
• Strong experience in developing test cases to ensure full coverage of requirements.
• Strong communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to advise and train users in the use of complex systems/applications and effectively prepare specifications and other written reports/documentation in a clear, concise style
• Experience with facilitation skills to lead requirements elicitation workshops planning and preparation, presentation, knowledge capture and follow-up.
Apply by creating/using account