Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
There will be travel required for this role to Boston, Florida, Salt Lake City, Germany, London. Due to the international travel, we are unable to consider with visa dependency. Please consider local profiles first.
Looking to hire a Network Engineer that is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of data/voice infrastructure in our global data network. Qualified candidate must have significant Cisco experience along with related experience in Infrastructure/Networked environments with hardware (routers, switches, firewall, vpn, etc), software (IOS), network security practices, designing, planning and implementing LAN-MAN-WAN using the industry standard technologies. The candidate should drive continuous improvement and growth of the company through strong skills and experience in data network technologies; OSPF, BGP, HSRP, GLBP, DMVPN, MPLS, VPN, VLAN, Trunking, EtherChannel, QoS, and voice experience (VoIP, SIP, H.323, etc). The candidate must be able to see projects through all stages, including defining, requirements, drafting and presenting technical proposals, deploying and maintaining the best solutions. A strong commitment to technical excellence and teamwork will be required. This position may require some 24x7 on-call support rotation and off-hours maintenance works. -
- Analyze, design, test, install, documentation, implementation and support of global converged network technologies.
- Analyze and recommend contemporary and emerging technologies for deployment across the enterprise, include but not limited to MPLS WAN and DMVPN WAN in a dual carrier cloud, QoS policies, class map and queuing.
- IP routing protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IP Multicast.
- Implement of Cisco Voice gateway with Survivable Remote Site Technology (SRST) for remote sites.
- Provisioning new circuits for internet, voice and MPLS including upgrade.
- Design, test, implementation, and support an enterprise WLAN solution.
- Configure and troubleshoot voice services from endpoint to endpoint and across all in-between Cisco LAN/WAN hardware including: ISR Router/Voice Gateway, LAN Catalyst switches, and Communication Media Modules.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions.
- Resolve operational issues involving routers, switches in a multi routing infrastructure (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, DMVPN)
- Provide 3rd tier support for the corporate network.
- Drive the continual evolution and support of the disaster recovery plan for consistency between sites.
- For this role, someone with 'Palo Alto' network, routing and switching experience/knowledge is REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent in IT with a certification, such as CCNP or CCVP.
- Ideal candidate should have 6-8 years of IT experience in routing, switching and VoIP environment in an enterprise environment.
-- Demonstrate proficiency with the design, provisioning and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN connectivity technologies.
Comprehensive hands on experience with LAN/WLAN/WAN/MAN technologies.
- Comprehensive hands on experience with Cisco ISR routers, Catalyst 6500 switches, ASA 5500 security devices, WAN Application Acceleration.
- Proficiency working with access control list (ACLs), TCP/IP. VLAN, VRF, Port Security, IP Multicast, routing and switching.
- Proficiency with EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP routing protocols.
- Strong working knowledge of wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wireless management, VoIP, H.323, and SIP.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including attention to detail.
Agile project management
- Agile Method
Apply by creating/using account