Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
"Risk Systems Innovation” team is a new "tech startup” within the Risk & Information Management organization at Client – created with the mission of building the next generation of risk management systems, designed for long-term adaptability to keep pace with emerging technologies and a dynamic competitive landscape.
The incumbent will lead transformation of risk systems, play a central role in detailing the blueprint, and work in close partnership with Credit Risk, Fraud etc
Roles & Responsibilities Include
· As a Product Owner, drive fundamental transformation of Prospecting/New Accounts and Customer Management global processes to improve customer experience, drive growth, and reduce losses by uplifting several systems/processes including but not limited to:
1. Global New Accounts (GNA) modernization (workflow management, rules engine, etc.)
3. Vendor Integration (new data sources, mobile capture, etc.)
4. Risk Decision Capabilities
· As a Product Owner, translate needs of business owners and deliver on:
1. Product roadmap
2. Develop epics, storyboards, and user stories with stakeholders
3. Collaborate with development team for new product development
4. Coordinate between multiple scrum teams working on the common product backlog within the department
5. Drive transformation of connectivity between legacy systems and design new cleaner pipes to reduce overhead
6. Design a practical and effective data rationalization methodology to reduce redundancy of variables across different sources
· Minimum 3 year's experience in technical solutions/capability development – This would translate to the fact that the candidate should be able to work both with the business partners and the technology teams very closely on a daily basis to assist in defining the capability and being involved throughout the build process
· Strong ability to think strategically to enable fundamental transformation – The candidate should have demonstrated in recent past that they are able to think through strategies / options and understand and articulate back the pros and cons to enable in effective decision making
· Deep and broad expertise in systems and capability development, including data flows and database design – At the very least have a strong understanding of data variables and its usage within the Credit Risk framework
· Ability to work independently
· Lead multiple initiatives as the candidate may be leading 3-4 use cases at any given point in time
· Good presentation and articulation skills – being able to make presentation to senior leadership as required, manage effective communication between business partners and technology teams
· Bachelor's degree
· Minimum 1 year experience in an Agile Product Owner role. If not, at least two years of project management experience is required, e.g. Waterfall. Must be trained in Agile Scrum Product Owner development prior to onboarding.
· Understanding of Client on-boarding and customer management risk systems and processes is very desirable – Having relevant Client experience (in Risk) is a big plus. But if not then the candidate should have worked in the credit risk domain at other similar organizations. However in such a case the candidate will be required to demonstrate stronger fitment across other parameters
· Ability to write data extraction queries using SQL.
Nice to Have's
· Ability to utilize analytical tools such as SAS
· Advanced degree in computer science field or similar or a Master's degree.
Apply by creating/using account