Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
The Aladdin Product Group develops and supports every facet of BlackRock's information system's needs. Our global teams perform a wide variety of activities from maintaining system stability to growing the features and functionality of our state-of the-art trading and asset management platform, Aladdin. The breath of our responsibilities calls for a diverse range of expertise.
The Core Software Infrastructure (CSI) team is a global group within the Aladdin Product Group, represented by more than 70 software engineers located across 7 offices worldwide. The global team of engineers are devoted to the development and improvement of BlackRock's most critical software infrastructure components. The tools and systems created by the team are used by every Aladdin product across every Aladdin team.
The CSI mission is to create the best development environment for developers at BlackRock and build technology to scale system operations through:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
More Information About the Job
Who does this position report to?
*INTAKE CALL RECORDING: http://cc.readytalk.com/play?id=5epl6c
1. Travel arrangements for candidates' traveling with a BlackRock employee, as directed by BlackRock, must be booked through Blackrock.
2. BlackRock verifies the credentials and employment history of candidates offered employment. Therefore, the Search Firm agrees to notify all candidates that information presented on any application forms, resumes or during the interview process will be verified.
3. The Search Firm will advise each candidate that BlackRock expects him or her to honor his or her contractual obligations to any previous employer. The Search Firm will also advise the candidate to seek independent legal advice where the candidate has any question concerning the nature of the candidate's obligations or enforceability of any contract terms, such as provisions prohibiting solicitation of other employees of any previous employer, confidentiality and non-compete clauses. In the event that the Search Firm learns that a candidate is subject to restrictive covenants of the type referenced above that it reasonably believes may impact the candidate's ability to perform in an unrestricted manner in the position for which the search is engaged, the Search Firm will advise BlackRock of such restrictions.
4. Hiring Company verifies the credentials and employment history of Candidates offered employment. Therefore, the Search Firm agrees to notify all candidates that information presented on any application forms, resumes or during the interview process will be verified. Any false or misleading information, omissions or misrepresentations may be grounds for immediate discharge if the employment has commenced employment or revocation of the offer. Federal law also requires that employers hire only individuals who are authorized to be lawfully employed in the United States. In compliance with such laws Hiring Company will verify the employment authorization status of every individual offered employment with Hiring Company. Accordingly, all offers of employment are subject to the verification of the applicant's identity and employment authorization and it will be necessary for the candidates to submit such documentation as required by law to verify identification and employment authorization. All offers of employment are also conditional upon satisfactory completion of a background check conducted by an outside vendor which may include a criminal record search, drug testing and/or fingerprinting, as may be permissible under applicable law. The Search Firm agrees to inform all candidates of these requirements.
5. Limits on Candidates. In light of the importance of BlackRock's relationships with certain clients, BlackRock has determined that, employees of the following companies shall not be approached if they are at the Director or Managing Director level in their current position or if the search pertains to a Director or Managing Director level position at BlackRock: Ameriprise, Fidelity, Japan Post Bank, Lincoln Financial, Client, Pacific Life, Client, Prudential, Strategic Investment Group, Swiss Re, UniCredit and Zurich Insurance.
Apply by creating/using account