Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic Company in a key role within the Corporate Controllership. We're looking for an energetic, team player with a strong background gained in public accounting and/or corporate accounting role.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Review sales arrangements to ensure compliance with US GAAP and Client accounting policies
• Prepare documentation and analyses related to selected sales contracts during the quarter and facilitate communications and testing by our external auditors
• Assist in determining the impact of ASC 606 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
• Participate in creating new processes for adoption of ASC 606, including defining new controls, policies and procedures
• Assist in providing oversight, guidance and training on revenue recognition to various functional groups across the Company
• Work closely with finance, legal, and sales organizations to provide ongoing revenue
• Review calculations for software deals following a percentage of completion method to validate that the appropriate revenue is recognized.
• Analyze and understand various product/service offerings and related revenue streams to ensure proper revenue recognition
• Develop, maintain, and administer financial and operational policies to support strong internal controls
• Make process improvement recommendations with regard to policies and procedures
• Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 8+ years experience in public accounting and/or corporate accounting environment
• Strong working knowledge of US GAAP with particular emphasis on revenue-related areas (e.g. SOP 97-2, SAB 104, EITF 08-1, ASC 606) and the ability to apply relevant guidance to complex transactions
• Well organized, detail oriented team player with proven ability to multitask effectively and work independently
• Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of management, including legal and sales management who may not have any accounting/finance background
• Knowledge of business systems and Microsoft Office applications
• Licensed CPA
Integrated into our shared values is Client's commitment to diversity. Client is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Client has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Client only accepts resumes from agencies on the Client preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Client employees, or any Client facility. Client is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Are there flexible work hours?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Does this position have direct reports?
Please Note: All Third Party Agencies that are on Scout are on NCRs preferred supplier list.
Apply by creating/using account