Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Someone who believes that software engineering changes lives. You're passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers—everywhere you look, there's possibility. Opportunity. Boundaries to push and challenges to solve.
That's what we're seeking at Client. We're a global tech company that makes life easier for you—and people all over the world—by enabling than 450 million transactions every day. Restaurants, shops, banks and airports come to us for hardware, software and services. They know we have the best and brightest software engineers who know the world of mobile better than any other—and relish in revealing previously unknown insights. Software engineers who write code than can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute. Software engineers like you.
People describe you as
• Whip-smart, endlessly curious and a born problem-solver
• Agile like no other—when change happens, you don't just adapt; you thrive
• A creator at heart who thinks big picture but masters the tiniest of details
• The can-do, go-getter who makes extraordinary things happen
• A stickler for deadlines
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Provides quality developer support for Aloha Takeout and related products
• Analyze customer and product requirements to formulate technical and software requirements;
• Quickly learns to use a myriad of technologies and applications in order to resolve a customer issue
• Codes, tests and releases fixes, process changes or corrective actions to resolve field issues
• Constructs software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitates ease of support
• Develops and applies basic programming/engineering skills in relevant languages or methodologies;
• Coordinates troubleshooting and resolution of issues with extended Development team and co-engineers based in Prague, Czech Republic
• Responsible for unit testing and debugging principles
• Develops and maintains necessary development and testing environments
• Providing input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
• Agile development methodologies
• Solid communication skills
• Teamwork on your mind—even when colleagues are miles away
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Are there flexible work hours?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
This position is:
Is there a bonus structure?
Is there equity?
Who does this position report to?
SW Engineering Manager
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Windows OS experience and C# Agile
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Please Note: All Third Party Agencies that are on Scout are on NCRs preferred supplier list.
Apply by creating/using account