Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Someone who believes that software engineering changes lives. You're passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers—everywhere you look, there's possibility. Opportunity. Boundaries to push and challenges to solve.
That's what we're seeking at Client. We're a global tech company that makes life easier for you—-and people all over the world—-by enabling more than 450 million transactions every day. Restaurants, shops, banks and airports come to us for hardware, software and services. They know we have the best and brightest software engineers who know the world of mobile better than any other—and relish in revealing previously unknown insights. Software engineers who write code than can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute. Software engineers like you.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science preferred, but equivalent experience considered.
· Experience designing and developing highly scalable web applications
· Experience developing applications using ASP.net (C#)
· Experience developing object oriented solutions via Microsoft .Net Framework
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Experience with Web Services (WCF, WebAPI, REST, etc.)
· Experience with response designs and implementations
Even better if you have the following:
· Ability to learn existing and new applications and become familiar with them in a short amount of time.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment, while balancing multiple concurrent projects of varying priorities
· Ability to work independently with moderate supervision
· Ability to effectively communicate with peers, and supervisors, and to work cooperatively in a teamwork environment
· Exhibits excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to work quickly and meet defined project deadlines
· Ability to design highly effective and attractive user interfaces
· Expertise with modern frameworks such as Angular, Ember, React, Flux
Integrated into our shared values is Client's commitment to diversity. Client is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Client has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Client only accepts resumes from agencies on the Client preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Client employees, or any Client facility. Client is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Please Note: All Third Party Agencies that are on Scout are on NCRs preferred supplier list.
Apply by creating/using account