Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments. Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
· Contribute in the technical support of the Centene server environment and the applications residing on these servers
· Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer's
· Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
· Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
· Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues
· Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years of related experience.
· Healthcare experience a plus.
· Provide engineering and support of Middleware Integration platform including JMS MOM implementations (EMS), including Business Works, Business Events, iProcess BPM, and EDIFECS XEngine EDI processing infrastructure & automation.
· Solid BASH skills and a strong Linux/UNIX background strongly preferred.
· Basic understanding of JVM and able to read stack trace.
· Ability to analyze and resolve Linux process issues.
· Provide patching and installs to application support layer software.
· Ability to communicate and provide guidance and troubleshooting support to development teams on application processes and JMS messaging.
· Communicate established best practices and standards.
· Experience engaging vendor support.
· Some technical documentation experience.
· Experience with the following are all a plus: Jenkins, ANT, MAVEN, CRON, SSH, TCP/IP, HTTP, XML, LDAP, AD, ADAM, Oracle DB, JDBC, Java, Apache Tomcat, TIBCO.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Are there flexible work hours?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
This position is:
Is there a bonus structure?
Is there equity?
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. · 2+ years of related experience.- MUST be familiar with UNIX/Linux
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Familiar with containers- such as JBoss, Java, Websphere, etc. - Healthcare experience a plus. - Some technical documentation experience. - Experience with the following are all a plus: Jenkins, ANT, MAVEN, CRON, SSH, TCP/IP, HTTP, XML, LDAP, AD, ADAM, Oracle DB, JDBC, Java, Apache Tomcat, TIBCO.
Mandatory Recruiter Notes
All agencies must provide the details below within their recruiter notes in order to submit a candidate:
Availability date to start a new role:
Apply by creating/using account