Shipper prepares and receives shipments in the warehouse
• Works under the supervision of the shipping department group lead.
• Prepares package labels and stages material for shipment.
• Move equipment using a fork truck.
• Moves equipment using overhead crane.
• Build pallets and crates using nail guns.
• Moves material throughout the facility as needed.
• Load / Unload trailers.
• Lift material/equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Safely operate fork lift and pallet jack.
• CDL not required but a plus.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly
• Obtain and maintain knowledge of company policies, and procedures, including health and safety requirements.
HS Diploma or GED required
Minimum 1 year packaging/shipping experience
NO AC IN SHOP
Steel Toed Boots Required
For the shipper positions we are looking for someone with extensive forklift and crating experience.