Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Data Architect with SQL
Innovation and Thought Leadership
• Participate in external forums (seminars, paper presentation etc) to showcase Cognizant capabilities and insights under guidance of senior team members.
• Understand client's existing business and explore new avenues to save cost and bring process efficiency.
• Identify business opportunities to create reusable components/accelerators and reuse existing components and best practices.
• Support the patent filing process for the IP assets created (applicable to some CoEs).
• Technology Consulting.
• In collaboration with the Sr Architect, analyze application/ technology landscape, process, tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the client.
• Analyze Cost Vs Benefits of solution options.
• Support Sr Architect to create a technology/ architecture roadmap for the client.
• Alliance Management.
• Identify alliance partners based on the understanding of service offerings and client requirements.
• In collaboration with Sr Architect, create a compelling business case around the offerings.
• Conduct beta testing of the offerings.
• Knowledge Management & Capability Development.
• Publish and Maintain a repository of solutions, best practices and standards and other knowledge articles.
• Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
• Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
• Support Technical skill building (including hiring and training) for the team based on inputs from project manager.
• Mentor new members in the team in technical areas.
• Gain and cultivate domain expertise to provide best and optimized solution to customer.
• People Management.
• Set goals & Manage performance of reporting team members.
• Provide career guidance to team members.
• Asset Development and Governance.
• Understand the plan for asset development.
• Design assets as per plan (if required).
• Conduct pilot run/review to validate the assets, as feasible.
• Track utilization of reusable assets / architecture components across the organization.
• Sales Support and Project Estimation.
• Support for developing RFPs and collaterals for proposals from a technical solution/ estimation/ risks perspective.
• Conduct demo's, and arrange for the demos based on client profiles, if required.
• Anchor proposal development with crosslinkages across multiple competency units to arrive at a coherent solution proposal with focus on presenting unique value propositions and clear differentiators.
• Requirement gathering and Analysis.
• Work with customer and other teams to collect, analyze and understand the requirements including NFRs.
• Analyze gaps/ tradeoffs based on current system context/ industry practices and clarify the requirements by working with the customer.
• Solution Definition & Design.
• Develop / Enhance the solution architecture (Application / technical / Infrastructure as applicable) meeting functional / non functional requirements and aligned to industry best practices.
• Solution Design (including Data modeling , Application design, Infrastructure design, Team structure) & Capacity sizing to meet the requirements & SLAs of target state and intransition as applicable.
• Identify Proof Of Concept testing (POC) needs and conduct POCs as applicable.
• Identify need for developing accelerators and Develop as applicable specific to the engagement.
• Identify key technical metrics to measure the SLA / requirements compliance.
• Define, adopt and create required documentation on standards and guidelines.
• Stakeholder Management.
• Monitor the concerns of internal stakeholders, follow through on commitments and achieve timely resolution of issues.
• Conduct initiatives to meet client expectations.
• Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
• Project Management Support.
• Assist the PM to identify technical risks and comeup with mitigation strategies.
• Business and Technical Research.
• Analyze market trends / client requirements/ secondary research.
• Identify new ideas and provide inputs to senior stakeholders for developing blueprint / PoC.
• Brand Building.
• 'Organize/ Participate in events like webinars, boot camps, seminar conference, client conference to showcase the capability.
• Identify opportunities to crosssolutionize across project(s) within or outside the BU.
Apply by creating/using account