Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Resumes will be sent daily.
Reopening REQ. Looking to fill 1 more position. Candidates must have interface testing experience, automation testing and advanced selenium programming experience.
UPDATE 7/21: Reopening REQ for additional resumes. Candidates who interviewed did not have interface testing experience. Only one resume per supplier.
Project looking for experience with interface and batch testing. soapUI, TOAD, and advanced SQL experience are also pluses.
DCAP is based on 180 hours per period.
Client Consulting shall have the right to hire, without any compensation to Subcontractor, any individual who has continuously performed Services for a period of at least six months for Client Consulting under a Work Order subject to this Agreement. In the event such individual accepts in writing employment with Client Consulting, Subcontractor will promptly release the individual to Client Consulting. Such release will result in Subcontractor waiving all rights under any agreements containing non-compete or other restrictive covenants that Subcontractor may have in place with such individual, solely as to that individual's employment by Client Consulting. Subcontractor shall, at the request of Client Consulting, create a written document waiving all such rights under any non-compete or other restrictive covenant that Subcontractor may have with such individual.
Support software testing related activities throughout the project. Quickly learn application functionality and technical specifications through requirements and design documentation and translate the information into traceable Test Scripts. Support the creation of test deliverables in accordance with the Master Test Plan.
• Create manual and automated test scripts for various testing types including, but not limited to: Interface, System Integration Test, Conversion, User Acceptance Test
• Support Interface testing across multiple external trading partners/agencies
• Document and prepare test data
• Execute test scripts
• Analyze results against requirements, design documentation, and expected results
• Record defects and coordinate resolution with development team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
• Create test deliverables in accordance with the Master Test Plan and deliverable DED criteria
• Provide ongoing individual status reports
• Provide coaching to junior testers
• Support end user and technical testing activities
• Coordinate testing activities with development team; assist in troubleshooting technical/environmental issues
• Support necessary test activities per project needs
• Run and analyze batch jobs using Linux OS and OpCon
• Setup and manage IBM Rational test tools (RRDI, RQM, RFT, RTC, RPT, DOORS)
• Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• 1 -2 years of experience with interface testing
• Experience with writing manual test scripts
• Experience with test execution and results tracking
• Effective in team setting or as individual contributor
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities / multiple deliverables
• Ability to quickly adjust to environment changes
• CSTE or CMST
• 2+ years of interface testing experience using SoapUI, PuTTy
• Experience with Linux OS and OpCon Batch scheduling framework
• Integrated Eligibility subject matter knowledge and prior work experience
• Health and Human Services subject matter knowledge and prior work experience
Apply by creating/using account